monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
i'm pretty sure you only have the lower part of the patch notes correct, the top part with the added features and updated images and some fixes is called P1 and was released on patreon?
I think P1 is the correct version present in the OP. Guess there was some confusion between bugfix and P1 :coldsweat:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think P1 is the correct version present in the OP. Guess there was some confusion between bugfix and P1 :coldsweat:
Yeah, but this is not just a bug fix this is a feature release? I corrected OP to remove the bug fix part, but this is actually a bigger release albeit without story progression we added several highly wanted features, by people in this thread too? :)

Again didn't expect you to have the patreon version so fast but.

I havent downloaded to check this, but if it says P1 in the bottom corner of the main menu, then indeed it's the p1 version

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
YAY!!! Feature update. Does this mean we get the:
1) X-ray glasses option.
2) The infinite Pancake option.
3) The option to visit the cinema and watch The all New Star Wars 75 episode just stolen from the future.
4) The 'Juliana wakes us up by poring cold water on us' option.
5) The ULTIMATE game option to play solitaire for HOURS option.

Ok, I'll stop the silliness and say thank you for the wonderful game. :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
YAY!!! Feature update. Does this mean we get the:
1) X-ray glasses option.
2) The infinite Pancake option.
3) The option to visit the cinema and watch The all New Star Wars 75 episode just stolen from the future.
4) The 'Juliana wakes us up by poring cold water on us' option.
5) The ULTIMATE game option to play solitaire for HOURS option.

Ok, I'll stop the silliness and say thank you for the wonderful game. :)
4th could be doable but the other might be a bit of a tough sell.

Regarding solitaire, you're on to something , maybe we should have a timestamps themed solitaire game inside the game! Brilliant.

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
Once again great work and update!

My only constructive criticism is that the pacing of the story and sexual progressions with all the characters have been really great and on point, up until this latest patch. I feel like we dove in too quickly at the end with the Threesome. It didn't seem on pace with the rest of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And since we are on the subject of threesomes I would LOVE to see a Threesome with the MC, Mom, and Dad at some point. When your dad lets you get a handjob from your Mom infront of him, I discovered a fetish I didn't know I wanted, lol.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
what this update for .. doesnt this already update this month, not that i,m complaning tough :), the last one is big update ... so what about this is there some thing new ??

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you Dev! Fantastic update (5.0 and 5.1) The story is progressing nicely and the threesome with Mom and Heather is Awesome!

Reactions: Motkeyz

GeneralA

Aug 21, 2017
Trying to play this game or really any other Unity based one causes some massive screen tearing leading to a BSOD. Anyone experience anything like that?

• Angry
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Really good game so far, even though I have to agree that the ending scene of 0.5 really seemed a bit rushed. Only one thing is really irritating me and I hope that this is getting fixed in the future: From version to version the MC's mom is getting significantly uglier and older! At the beginning of the game she was mega beautiful, then her legs have become purple (she had great skin at the beginning!) and now her eye lids have become very wrinkled, like she is about above 60 years old! I really hope the this stops and she is becoming beautiful like at the beginning again. And her hair cut with the pony looks really silly... - besides it's not consistent with her awesome wet hair.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
pacing of the story and sexual progressions with all the characters have been really great and on point, up until this latest patch. I feel like we dove in too quickly at the end with the Threesome. It didn't seem on pace with the rest of the game.
First we don't know if the last scene was a dream or not. Second we also don't know in which timeline MC is. For now parallel universes have been confirmed to exist in the game, as explained by Bacon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We also know that Bacon already messed up with the timeline, so we even don't know which timeline is the original one. (If you have seen Steins;Gate you will know what I'm talking about!)

Something I don't know is, if MC also jumps back- and forward in time on a different timeline. So thnx to Bacon the timeline is fuzzy right now and this could explain, why Julie is changing her sex mod so often.

I would LOVE to see a Threesome with the MC, Mom, and Dad at some point. When your dad lets you get a handjob from your Mom infront of him, I discovered a fetish I didn't know I wanted, lol.
I personal would love to see such a scene :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:(an animation even better :biggrin:). But the majority of F95-user are not into wife/girl sharing with a second male. :'(

Reactions: D3licious

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Trying to play this game or really any other Unity based one causes some massive screen tearing leading to a BSOD. Anyone experience anything like that?
Try this: install all Windows and additional updates and check your GPU for updates; you also might check DirectX for a newer version. (typ dxdiag into the search box on the starter and this will start DirectX diagnostic tool)

Reactions: GeneralA

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What a update! Can you imagine mom get pregnant? :FeelsGoodMan:
The way both women reminisce about their youth and that giant cock that suddenly just vanished I actually wonder if that game did a Futurama already. In other words, suddenly the song "I'm my own Grandpa" gets a whole new meaning... :closedtongue:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
ok I cannot figure out what to do after getting my shirt and looking at veronika during day 2.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found what i needed in these posts...somehow.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes