El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
voiced wud be awsome
It would be cool indeed but don't forget, all readers not aiming at you, that the last update was a work test of what they can do with times !
I mean that they put aside daily jobs for a couple of weeks to proove to themselves and to us what they can do when they have more time.
But life come first and as all of us, they can't put bills and family aside for long. So if support don't keep to progress we won't have such updates for a while.
Support increased which is cool but not enough to have them to work full time on it, then if next update is shorter, we should not be surprised by.
As a fan i always want more but i will understand if we got less, for those who can't or wish not to support, np i got it, i just hope they won't complain about lack of content !

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The engine master chief is working on a solution, might take a while but he is on it !

EDIT: haha cold_arctus beat me to it :)
Indeed i should be able to shave off some size of the game, but since we are also adding more content, i am not entirely sure how big the game will be yet for the next release, too early to say

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I like your speculation about the game and the characters...

if MC is the Old man that was traveled in time and gone to the past till present just make him self old or it was bacon who went to the past and stayed there and see MC and himself to see the time flow and another mystery guy who was in the park when MC see her childhood friend half naked..
Check out our previous speculation, theories about Old man Jones etc (if you didn't it already)., see .

so its just that MC's got time jump was only his unconscious self mind in short his soul or what ever i called was transferred to that body which is like switching body or soul were they had no idea.
What you try to describe here is called 'quantum leap' (same as the science fiction tv show; Travelers use the same explanation for their time-travel).

in the movie CUBE 2 there was involve parallel world which is like the movie "Triangle" where their are possible scenario where you make a choice and that choice creates chain of possibility which is in the game where we all know wither old man or the mystery guy is another parallel world time-line which is the twist or maybe the MC is the father of bacon but in another parallel world which is MC is genius and got stuck in that world the reason why he build that time machine to find where it got wrong or why he is stuck in that dimension or maybe the reason old man has the time machine bcuz he is bacon who got stuck in the past and now he is going to stop bacon to go to past so that he will never experience what he experience for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope the game will not use the grandfather-paradox-plot, like The Artifact (Part 1 - 3) did. Because this kind of paradoxes are lame story writing and will just lead to headaches. :LOL:

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Indeed i should be able to shave off some size of the game, but since we are also adding more content, i am not entirely sure how big the game will be yet for the next release, too early to say
Its not a problem of the game size but more an upload, download problem. Somewhere I read that MEGA has a limitation of 5GB for a file; same goes for the other file hosts.

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Its not a problem of the game size but more an upload, download problem. Somewhere I read that MEGA has a limitation of 5GB for a file; same goes for the other file hosts.
yeah i mean its like what, 1750MB right now, and we are past the half way mark on the first chapter's completion.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i doubt the game will increase by 3 for the next update ;)
First this. Second you always can choose to sign up for premium or use torrent. It's not like we are out of options here :D

EDIT: Anyway, why worrying about data limitation when most of the worlds ISPs offers unlimited data packages. Of course our poor brothers and sister in kangaroo-'austria' and kiwiland are not so lucky as we in Europe/North-America, but their data packages cost less as ours.

Last edited:
Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Oct 9, 2017
AHahha i didn't click the spoilers cause i didn't want to be spoiled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I like your speculation about the game and the characters...

Check out our previous speculation, theories about Old man Jones etc (if you didn't it already)., see .
yah thats the 1 but we dnt know if its gonna happen or not :sneaky:

What you try to describe here is called 'quantum leap' (same as the science fiction tv show; Travelers use the same explanation for their time-travel).
well its just a scenario if what if your choice back then creates another time-line with another MC thats what we called another parallel world yeah? ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well its not that lame if ur into sci-freak ahhahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I really hope the game will not use the grandfather-paradox-plot, like The Artifact (Part 1 - 3) did. Because this kind of paradoxes are lame story writing and will just lead to headaches. :LOL:

Reactions: Abibliboop

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Aesouh, thanks for replying. The song used at night, "Pining Away, " is the one that I find really smooth, and relaxing. I tried searching online, but I couldn't find the exact song.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please direct me to where I can download, or buy the song?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aesouh, thanks for replying. The song used at night, "Pining Away, " is the one that I find really smooth, and relaxing. I tried searching online, but I couldn't find the exact song.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please direct me to where I can download, or buy the song?
I just googled it, here is one link, dont know the site but the song is there ? :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes