Akifai

May 8, 2017
Aesouh, thanks for the link. It's funny, I googled the name of the song the other day, and couldn't find it. After you gave me the the link, for the sake of curiosity, I tried googling it again, and your exact link shows up along with various others; go figure. Thanks again.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap these past few days has been a bender of adult games for me. Played this one for the first time and caught up to its latest release and now I just know my wallet's gonna be lighter come next month when I start throwing money via patreon at this dev and a number of others :love:.

Another note of praise for this game is that I find all the female characters attractive which is impressive given the sizeable bevy of women present in the game. Many other games have at least one or two potatoes amongst the golden apples. And with that bizarre metaphor I'm out.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Holy crap these past few days has been a bender of adult games for me. Played this one for the first time and caught up to its latest release and now I just know my wallet's gonna be lighter come next month when I start throwing money via patreon at this dev and a number of others :love:.

Another note of praise for this game is that I find all the female characters attractive which is impressive given the sizeable bevy of women present in the game. Many other games have at least one or two potatoes amongst the golden apples. And with that bizarre metaphor I'm out.
You are more than welcome to do it :) All support is appreciate! Glad you like all the lady's in there, i have plan for addtional characters since the game will grow bigger soon and you will be able to explore the town more too!

Really like this VN, wish you good luck with it's future development.
THANKS!

vladdegoll

Jun 2, 2017
Good day, can anyone tell me. All day I suffer with graphics in this game. Already updated all the drivers (but this is not exactly;)). The problem is that whatever screen resolution I choose, the graphics still remain bad. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
Day 2 after the morning nude peek. I don't understand what to do. I walked around the house stealing money but then?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Good day, can anyone tell me. All day I suffer with graphics in this game. Already updated all the drivers (but this is not exactly;)). The problem is that whatever screen resolution I choose, the graphics still remain bad. Sorry for my bad english.

Maybe @Aesouh should call? He is a master in this)
P.s. And specify the device and other parameters?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

What system are you on?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Day 2 after the morning nude peek. I don't understand what to do. I walked around the house stealing money but then?
press H in the game for a hint/help on what to do next

Last edited:

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
guys can you help me when i start the game the screen starts flickering and its hard to play the games because if it. it only happened to this game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys can you help me when i start the game the screen starts flickering and its hard to play the games because if it. it only happened to this game
- check Windows 7/10 for updates
- check additional updates for Win 7/10
- check your GPU for a driver update / maybe a downgrade is necessary
- Reinstall Windows Media Pack
- (for European and South-Korean user only: install Windows Media Feature Pack)

Good Luck!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes