UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
Bonjour au dev qui de ce que j'ai compris est français (Hello to the dev who, from what i understood, is french) :)

A question, but please, i'm not here to launch an argument or else, i just have a doubt after digging a bit in the thread with the search tool, and before trying this game, i want to be sure there won't be something in this game that would ruin my mood for the day.
I'll put that in spoilers, just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archimus

Jul 14, 2018
Hi, as sent in DM thanks for the review,

Regarding this issue with loading saves in dialogue and ending up at the start of scene, including using last choice, this was reported earlier and it is fixed for next release. Unfortunately I couldn't release it as a P2 patch because of already working on other parts of the code that were not ready to be released.

This problem does not affect your saves files but just how the game started a scene after loading, so in next update this won't be an issue anymore and it will work as expected.
Thanks for the message and information, as well as this response.
That's good information to know and thanks for filling us in! I only mentioned it in the review since it's part of the current release so it's only fair to take that into account. With updates and future releases I'll be happy to update the review, or add an edit with a date and release number (if I remember to do both) and actually I should probably add a TL;DR at the top for those that don't like to read into more detail and stick to just headlines to be informed. :D

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well good game all in all.

Nice artwork on the guys and girls.

Animation is smooth, but the player for animated scenes is not needed at all, remove it and just allow the animated scenes to run like in all other games, also the animated scenes are a bit short.

I fully understand there is a story that has to be told, but there is way to much back and forth chat going on between the MC and everyone else, I clicked skip a number of times as it annoyed me somewhat the amount of back and forth.

Good game all in all and it is made better with the incest patch in it, as the overall story then makes more sense then.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
also the animated scenes are a bit short.
Short? I have the feeling they are to longo_O. You have the option to extent the animation to infinity (endless loop). But I guess you mean the variation in position, camera angle, camera movement etc.

player for animated scenes is not needed at all,
A player is still needed, because if there is no player we will not see any video (sorry for being such a smartass!). However, maybe @Aesouh is able to make the video player buttons invisible (select able through the option setting, like the skip function in Ren'py games). :unsure:

I fully understand there is a story that has to be told, but there is way to much back and forth chat going on between the MC and everyone else, I clicked skip a number of times as it annoyed me somewhat the amount of back and forth.
Do you have an example, where do you think the back and forth talk is to much? I kinda think it's balanced for now, but improvement is maybe possible. ;)

Reactions: Abibliboop

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Short? I have the feeling they are to longo_O. You have the option to extent the animation to infinity (endless loop). But I guess you mean the variation in position, camera angle, camera movement etc.

A player is still needed, because if there is no player we will not see any video (sorry for being such a smartass!). However, maybe @Aesouh is able to make the video player buttons invisible (select able through the option setting, like the skip function in Ren'py games). :unsure:

Do you have an example, where do you think the back and forth talk is to much? I kinda think it's balanced for now, but improvement is maybe possible. ;)
But they auto hide after a a second or two if you don't move your mouse? o_O

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
IThis is the first time im downloading this, and try to extract it lol , so this is only a patch file right? if so where can i download the actual game not a patch plz and ty so much for the response....
the patch is an extra file changing text to incest.

arazag

Apr 18, 2018
Have you seen a Ferrari engine inside a Smart (car)? :unsure: No?! Now, guess why! :LOL:

You can use the same logic for Unity engine and Android. (Ren'py use a different engine, which makes them easier to port to Android.)

I'm not saying it is impossible - because it is possible -, but to port a (unity) game to Android needs to be compiled different as to Linux or Mac.

Most mobile devices use a ARM-achitecture (CPU) and a PC/Laptop a x86-architecture (both CPU-architectures provide 32bit and 64bit support).

A port to Android at an early development stage like Timestamps is right now, is a waste of resources (time and money), so maybe after the game is finished and there is a profit in the mobile devices market, maybe then a an Android version will be available.

I really hope before we see an Android version, we will get a native Mac and Linux version of the game! :giggle: *dream*

thx for the clear explanation

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Okay, what the hell was i thinking when waiting this long before playing this game ?!
OMG !
Gorgeous milfs ever (yes, gorgeous milfs ever i said ! Better than Milfy City in my opinion) ! I can't decide myself between Juliana and Heather, but holy craaaap ! And these animations, so fluid, that's really awesome !
A quick question by the way, is there a way of replaying the scene around the beginning of the game (it might be day 2), when we go into Juliana's bedroom searching inside the dresser and see her photos as a model when she was younger ? She was so freakin hot and i can't get that scene back with the replay function of the phone.

I'm only at the beginning but i already love it, boobs and ass, that's what i love <3 (and Heather looking a lot like Tracy from DoD is a plus lol, i just need a Jessica from Babysitter lookalike and i'll be in paradise ^^)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes