CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can we hope for a Mac version in the futur?
Yes, but it needs time to compile it. Right now the major focus is on the next update for Windows. We may get our Christmas present under the tree! :love:

For more, check the official Discord server

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Gibt es auch die Möglichkeit, das Spiel auf Deutsch zu spielen? Sprich, gibt es einen Patch dafür?
Aktuell noch nicht, aber mit dem nächsten Update wird es eine Funktion für Übersetzungen geben, sodass Fan-Subs unterstützt werden.

Kleiner Hinweis noch: Bitte versuche beim nächsten mal, deinen post in der englischen Sprache zu verfassen.

Roughly translation: right now there is no support for translation, but next update will enable the support for fan-translation.

Pls post your question in English only.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
What is laggy? The whole game or only the animations?
The animations work fine. It's mostly just the normal scenes. Trying to click through is laggy. Sometimes I click and nothing happens. So i try clicking again and then it skips 2 lines. Kind of hit or miss.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I am very excitedly awaiting the opportunity to play this on a mac soon! :)

Thanks to DEV's and site contributers for assisting in making that drea a reality~

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The animations work fine. It's mostly just the normal scenes. Trying to click through is laggy. Sometimes I click and nothing happens. So i try clicking again and then it skips 2 lines. Kind of hit or miss.
Can you pls. provide more information about your system: GPU, RAM, Windows version etc...

play this on a mac soon!
Not so soon as you think (maybe next year summer?). Until then use a VM to play the game.

Grinsy84

Sep 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, Beitrag: 1383261, member: 909096"] Aktuell nicht vor, aber mit dem nächsten Update wird es eine Funktion für Übersetzungen geben, so Fan-Subs unterstützt werden.

Kleiner Hinweis noch: bitte versuche beim nächsten mal, deinen Beitrag in der englischen Sprache zu verfassen.

Grob übersetzt: Im Moment gibt es keine Unterstützung für die Übersetzung, aber das nächste Update wird die Unterstützung für Fan-Übersetzungen ermöglichen.

Bitte posten Sie Ihre Frage nur in englischer Sprache. [/ QUOTE]

Actually, I translated it into English? I think Chrome has put my translation right back over before I could click on the send

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I really would love to know one thing. WHO is the Mother in this She is modeled after an actress I believe, but I cant figure it out. I have seen her before I ever played this game. Seeing her Pic on the ad for the game is what made me download. Does anyone Know Who she is (Real Life) ???

Reactions: Abibliboop

suphion

Jul 13, 2017
I really would love to know one thing. WHO is the Mother in this She is modeled after an actress I believe, but I cant figure it out. I have seen her before I ever played this game. Seeing her Pic on the ad for the game is what made me download. Does anyone Know Who she is (Real Life) ???
She reminds me Jaime Pressly

Especially how she looked in My Name is Earl

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
silly MAJOR news for the next update.

There will be talk of PANCAKES. Bwahahahaha I have SPOILED it for you ALL.. YES, my cruelty will now be LEGEDARY. :)

Of course now that I've posted this @Motkeyz and @Aesouh will probably go into the game and change all the PANCAKE references into talk of Strudel or something, just to spite me. :)

Just a thought

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There was never a real life model. Here is an old post about Motkeyz and his muse for Julia.

Are you sure? Because she reminds me a lot of Ms. Mars from Mars Attack! or Linda, see hair-style :coldsweat:

Motkeyz muse for Julianna was actually Cherie DeVille! This scene reminds me of something XD
[EDIT: Just in case for research purpose only: Family Plan, Part 1]

View attachment 174859

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes