kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
A kindly advice to you: Do not use the N-Word!

The N-Word will only start a useless debate between N-Hater and N-Supporters. If you want to refer to the N-Word, then be more precise and explicit about the content you like and dislike, and don't use a Buzzword like the N-Word.

The N-Word has already so many subgenre, that nobody knows the true meaning or purpose of the N-Word anymore.

Here is a list of explicit content references to avoid the N-Word:
- Cuckold (man like to watch his girl getting fucked)
- Cuckquean (girl like to watch her man getting fucked)
- Swinging/Sharing (man and girl are ok to share their love ones)
- Cheating (doing something behind the back)
- Rape (the bad one...)
- Rape-Cuck (man gets aroused by watching his love one gets raped) [literally hiding behind a wall, crying and masturbating at the same time]

I hope this will help to make the discussion around the N-Word a little bit easier. :)
Hey there

Thank you for classifying the genre in this concise way. I love all of them and as I see, depravity increases as you go down the list, which makes it better and better IMO.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
has anyone been told that they got a message on their phone but never actually got any when they looked?
also if you broke up with maureen then you cant get together with molly. if you got bad luck as i do then you can get the camera but the game wont register it so you cant get into the basement :( oh i found a work around :) you cant go there manually by clicking on the door but can go there by clicking on the quick navigation

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
has anyone been told that they got a message on their phone but never actually got any when they looked?
also if you broke up with maureen then you cant get together with molly. if you got bad luck as i do then you can get the camera but the game wont register it so you cant get into the basement :( oh i found a work around :) you cant go there manually by clicking on the door but can go there by clicking on the quick navigation
Are you playing the last version? I dont remember anyone mention the basement bug and the MOlly one, but we will look for it! Thanks

Reactions: Aesouh

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
One thing that has very clearly been planned from the start, though, is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have not finished the current version for various reasons (unrelated to the game's quality), I would ask why do you think that is but I guess I may find it on my own.

Reactions: Abibliboop

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey there

Thank you for classifying the genre in this concise way. I love all of them and as I see, depravity increases as you go down the list, which makes it better and better IMO.
hahaha, the depravity increase were a coincidence. I'm mostly ok with the stuff as long its fits the story. In Incest Story 2 (by ICSTOR) for example exist a rape scene out of logic. Something like that were implanted just to satisfy the Rape-Fanbase, and in my opinion total misplaced and did not fit the story.

The same is now happening with pregnancy. In most threads people demand now the implantation of pregnancy into the game. It's ok if it fits the story, but not changing the whole story for pregnancy like Summer Time Saga did - that's just plain stupid!

A creator/dev should have a vision about the game and he should follow this vision. Of course, during the progress new ideas will pop-up and these might fit into the existent game, but demanded content which does not fit into the story should not be implanted by hook or by crook!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's ok if it fits the story, but not changing the whole story for pregnancy like Summer Time Saga did - that's just plain stupid!
I agree with everything you said, with one minor exception, sort of... The pregnancy addition makes sense for at least one character, story wise, for reasons that have been in the game for as long as she has.
Other than that, if a game is being designed with a story (bizarre/ridiculous or "straight-laced"), as long as the content fits with the story/stories and isn't just for the sake of including it, then it always works better.

Relating to the matter of the pregnancy fetish, and the bizarre and ridiculous part of my earlier comment, The Artifact from ICCreations has the "best" content in that regard...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's stupid, in a highly amusing way that fits with the story and fantastical (bizarre as hell) plot elements, and overall is helped by the game not taking itself seriously.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
. The pregnancy addition makes sense for at least one character, story wise, for reasons that have been in the game for as long as she has.
Yeah, you are right, it fits for the Aunt content. However, I did not play the latest update so I do not know for sure who else can be impregnate. But as I understood the fanbase of preggo, they just want to bang pregnant girls or impregnate them and not to see how to deliver a baby or having a baby in the game. So wouldn't the pregnancy mean to kill off a character, if there is not a time skip or at the end of the game like in The Artifact and Incest Story 2? :unsure:

Relating to the matter of the pregnancy fetish, and the bizarre and ridiculous part of my earlier comment, The Artifact from ICCreations has the "best" content in that regard... The MC is his own grandfather, father, and iirc father of his cousins too It's stupid, in a highly amusing way that fits with the story and fantastical (bizarre as hell) plot elements, and overall is helped by the game not taking itself seriously.
I just hope @Motkeyz will not tap into the Grandfather-Paradox like The Artifact did (The Artifact was my first RPGM ;)). It may fits into The Artifact, because of the world building, but it would not fit into Timestamps "serious/realistic" world (imho). [Actually it would explain why MC is retarded as hell and has a donkey dick (genetic mutation). :LOL:]

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, you are right, it fits for the Aunt content. However, I did not play the latest update so I do not know for sure who else can be impregnate. But as I understood the fanbase of preggo, they just want to bang pregnant girls or impregnate them and not to see how to deliver a baby or having a baby in the game. So wouldn't the pregnancy mean to kill off a character, if there is not a time skip or at the end of the game like in The Artifact and Incest Story 2? :unsure:

I just hope @Motkeyz will not tap into the Grandfather-Paradox like The Artifact did (The Artifact was my first RPGM ;)). It may fits into The Artifact, because of the world building, but it would not fit into Timestamps "serious/realistic" world (imho). [Actually it would explain why MC is retarded as hell and has a donkey dick (genetic mutation). :LOL:]
MC wont be into this paradox!! haha He is not retarded, it's Bacon that is too intelligent!

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
hahaha, the depravity increase were a coincidence. I'm mostly ok with the stuff as long its fits the story. In Incest Story 2 (by ICSTOR) for example exist a rape scene out of logic. Something like that were implanted just to satisfy the Rape-Fanbase, and in my opinion total misplaced and did not fit the story.

The same is now happening with pregnancy. In most threads people demand now the implantation of pregnancy into the game. It's ok if it fits the story, but not changing the whole story for pregnancy like Summer Time Saga did - that's just plain stupid!

A creator/dev should have a vision about the game and he should follow this vision. Of course, during the progress new ideas will pop-up and these might fit into the existent game, but demanded content which does not fit into the story should not be implanted by hook or by crook!
Totally agree with you, without a proper context its no fun at all

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
HI thanks for the great comment, may i ask why you AVOID the game for this long?
I can't speak for anyone else but I only started playing as of this update because of the low version number. With so many games in the second or third release you get tired of being blue balled and having to wait 6 months for the story to get far enough to really enjoy the game.

Well that and the smoking fetish displayed in the early preview pics isn't my thing (not knocking it but in my head cigarettes breath springs to mind when I saw the pics).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't speak for anyone else but I only started playing as of this update because of the low version number. With so many games in the second or third release you get tired of being blue balled and having to wait 6 months for the story to get far enough to really enjoy the game.

Well that and the smoking fetish displayed in the early preview pics isn't my thing (not knocking it but in my head cigarettes breath springs to mind when I saw the pics).
It is somehow funny to see that the younger generations is more concerned about smocking as the older generation (including me). During my time in high-school only the cool guys and troublemakers smoked. But nice to see how things changed over the time! :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I never understood smoking. Forget the health issues, the cost of a pack is so high. I'm to much of a penny pincher to have picked up the habit.
Dunno, when I lived in the philippines it was like a buck for a pack of branded good smokes, that's kinda insanely cheap... But then in the UK it's like 10 times more expensive, other european countries vary. Depends on the country, a lot and their tobacco taxes

/A

U

User_897603

I'm the same. 90% of the latest games category are first to third release which leads me to believe a lot get abandoned. I don't want to invest time in really new games and get blue balled and not get the payoff. Some creators are really good with delivering a good amount of content reliably which is nice. Especially since this game had a lot of animation which slows a lot of game updates to a crawl. My hat is off to Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dunno, when I lived in the philippines it was like a buck for a pack of branded good smokes, that's kinda insanely cheap... But then in the UK it's like 10 times more expensive, other european countries vary. Depends on the country, a lot and their tobacco taxes

/A
The cheapest brand in China was 50 cents; a pack of Pall Mall (cheap brand) in New Zealand around NZ-$ 17 (Kiwi Dollar) ~ 10 to 12 Euro :LOL:.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The cheapest brand in China was 50 cents; a pack of Pall Mall (cheap brand) in New Zealand around NZ-$ 17 (Kiwi Dollar) ~ 10 to 12 Euro :LOL:.
50 cents, damn times have changed. when i was there 8 years ago or so, i actually bought a 10 cent pack, and that wasn't even the cheapest. It burnt fast as hell, probably contained all kinds of floor dust. They ranked up all the packs from just a cent per pack to those that cost like 70$ (a pack!)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
50 cents, damn times have changed. when i was there 8 years ago or so, i actually bought a 10 cent pack, and that wasn't even the cheapest. It burnt fast as hell, probably contained all kinds of floor dust. They ranked up all the packs from just a cent per pack to those that cost like 70$ (a pack!)
heheh... the Panda cigarettes a pack for 200 Euro. I did not taste any difference to normal Lucky Strikes.. :LOL:

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
In my opinion, this is the best game in this forum at the moment.

Tha game has a story to tell with a lot of mysteries hidden inside. There are different paths to follow, you have to choose between alternatives. Models in the game are not seen in other games I downloaded thru this forum and played so far.

This game is a product of hard work and creativity combined.

Thank you for the game. Please keep the good story and mysteries.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes