Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
That doesn't work. Wrong password it says.
After you clicked the "Incest patch" link? You should READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING it! On the page you can fucking read what to do ... and what absolutely NOT to do.

Get back to us after you did, please? And do tell us why we think you're a silly boy. That way we know you got the message. ;)

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Used the search option as I usual do. Move to folder and type password as password it said. This was the one time the search option didn't work. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Used the search option as I usual do. Move to folder and type password as password it said. This was the one time the search option didn't work. :)
Did you get the patch to your "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\StreamingAssets" folder at least? There had been cases, where WinRAR ask for the password even when you just try to move the patch to a new location. But this is a matter of settings/options on your PC.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When will be the new version out?
After Christmas/end of the month/beginning next month!

EDIT: But you guys can already start to prepare a fan-translation for the game. All dialogues are inside the Storage.vngine. The password to extract the dialogues is literally: I don't know the password for 0.5.0

EDIT2: Got scold by @Aesouh :LOL:, see his post .

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
When will be the new version out?

Since there is time travel involved the next update was released 3 weeks ago (in a different timeline). :) We unfortunately have to wait for the coding and testing to finish. Sadly, I expect @Motkeyz or @Aesouh will come out with the sad excuse that their time machine ATE the update and we need to wait a week. :)

Just a thought.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
After Christmas/end of the month/beginning next month!

EDIT: But you guys can already start to prepare a fan-translation for the game. All dialogues are inside the Storage.vngine. The password to extract the dialogues is literally: I don't know the password for 0.5.0
easier to translate the patch - there are only dialogues :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
easier to translate the patch - there are only dialogues :LOL::LOL::LOL:
No it will look the same in structure, and actually we may do do some modifications to prior scenes so if you start translating now you may have trouble down the line... It may be safer to wait until the translation pack is available

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
No it will look the same in structure, and actually we may do do some modifications to prior scenes so if you start translating now you may have trouble down the line... It may be safer to wait until the translation pack is available
Yes, I'll wait)
while some password files are opened))

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Cool game, I like the silly premise and the BTTF nods. Not too fond of smoking but it's not too distracting.

Gotta say though, while it's nice to see a game with so many animated scenes, the boob physics in those scenes is generally absolutely terrible and distracting, they bounce the wrong way, with the wrong rythm, sometimes without reason, like they're glitching.

As a boobman, I'll say this is my biggest gripe with the game.
Thanks for the comment, You are right, some early boobs animations are far from perfect, and more you advance in the game you can see it's getting better and latest anim in next version are pretty cool!! There is always place to improvement... At least its not 2-3 frames anim but full complete one ;)

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
I really miss being breastfed, ahhhhhh Tit's. This game is very, what do the Japanese translations call it, oh yeah comfortable.lol I find it helps to deal with the onset of my dementia. Keep up the hard work guys thank you....uhuhuhu I said hard uhuhuhu.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Great update, nice to see how far the game has come after 0.1 in development process, the only gripe for me is the animated scenes, the flow of them is really janky, you either sit and watch this awkward loop or you skip it which makes you miss the rest of the angles/positions leading you into some huh ? moments. At current stage my main interest is the plot Old Man Jason being you know who and Nikka and her friends, was hoping also for Heather scene before orgy in my bedroom, at this point I've had it with the Mom so much so that the next 5 updates could feature nothing with her and I'd be more than satisfied.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the only gripe for me is the animated scenes, the flow of them is really janky,
Can you be more precise about the "janky" part? Do the animation freeze or stop after a few seconds? Because the animation run smoothly on my low-end laptop (from 2014) via Win 10 in a virtual machine!

Either you are missing some Windows updates (additional incl. gpu driver etc) or you have some broken codecs. Latter you can fix by install K-Lite codec.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Can you be more precise about the "janky" part? Do the animation freeze or stop after a few seconds? Because the animation run smoothly on my low-end laptop (from 2014) via Win 10 in a virtual machine!

Either you are missing some Windows updates (additional incl. gpu driver etc) or you have some broken codecs. Latter you can fix by install K-Lite codec.
Kek

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes