kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Can anybody post a save on a good point of the game? My hard disk got broken I've lost everything.......

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Love the game Dev and i dont mind sharing within the family (dad/mum/sister/mc etc), so hopefully no ntr later on. I kinda think Bacon is someone to be watched out for and doesnt seem like a close friend as he seems to be cuz the guy was watching your mother mastubate without telling you, who knows what he could do in the future. So overall i think the whole time travel stuff is amazing kinda like 'Back to the Future' vibe.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Love the game Dev and i dont mind sharing within the family (dad/mum/sister/mc etc), so hopefully no ntr later on. I kinda think Bacon is someone to be watched out for and doesnt seem like a close friend as he seems to be cuz the guy was watching your mother mastubate without telling you, who knows what he could do in the future. So overall i think the whole time travel stuff is amazing kinda like 'Back to the Future' vibe.
Glad you like the Game so far, there is way more to come! Bacon is an important character of the game, the story is based from his actions ;) You may see some share within this small group but no NTR

Reactions: LittleIr

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
In my opinion, this is the best game in this forum at the moment.

Tha game has a story to tell with a lot of mysteries hidden inside. There are different paths to follow, you have to choose between alternatives. Models in the game are not seen in other games I downloaded thru this forum and played so far.

This game is a product of hard work and creativity combined.

Thank you for the game. Please keep the good story and mysteries.
THANKS, we are working hard to deliver the best we can!

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Cool game, I like the silly premise and the BTTF nods. Not too fond of smoking but it's not too distracting.

Gotta say though, while it's nice to see a game with so many animated scenes, the boob physics in those scenes is generally absolutely terrible and distracting, they bounce the wrong way, with the wrong rythm, sometimes without reason, like they're glitching.

As a boobman, I'll say this is my biggest gripe with the game.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes