crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for this game
Not that I know of, but it's not really one of those games that need a walkthrough, click everything and you'll do fine. It's not one of those stupid games with the really really cryptic triggers like "you gotta check your mom's room, but only on fridays, at 2PM, and only the days where she's dressed in black, and also there's RNG so it only works 30 % of the time. Oh and make sure you've got the rubber chicken or it'll bug out and mess up your saves"

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not that I know of, but it's not really one of those games that need a walkthrough, click everything and you'll do fine. It's not one of those stupid games with the really really cryptic triggers like "you gotta check your mom's room, but only on fridays, at 2PM, and only the days where she's dressed in black, and also there's RNG so it only works 30 % of the time. Oh and make sure you've got the rubber chicken or it'll bug out and mess up your saves"
There is a link to one in the op though :eek: not for the latest version but the latest didn't have that many choices, mostly just effects based on previous choices

Also, can recommend the H key on the game for hints

Reactions: Motkeyz

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
Started a few days ago and really enjoying the game, thanks for the hard work! Story is great, girls are awesome, and totally rubbing me the right/wrong, well appropriate way, and very much enjoying the sexy clothes and heels.

I noticed there was a patch (duh), is it ok to add when you've started and are reasonably advanced (no idea where I am, hopefully still below the 50% path), or it's better to start again with it?

Also from the main menu CGGallery is grey, can't open. Is it normal? I have access to phone replays, but would definitely enjoy a few good pictures.

Edit: why such a humongous steak? should we suspect some whiff of insecurity within the designing team :p? it stretches things (and I mean some good woman parts and actions) a little bit way over there, when most the visuals are superbly rendered, and inflated just the right way, I still feel that boyo is unnecessarily too mucho.

Reactions: Abibliboop

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Started a few days ago and really enjoying the game, thanks for the hard work! Story is great, girls are awesome, and totally rubbing me the right/wrong, well appropriate way, and very much enjoying the sexy clothes and heels.

I noticed there was a patch (duh), is it ok to add when you've started and are reasonably advanced (no idea where I am, hopefully still below the 50% path), or it's better to start again with it?

Also from the main menu CGGallery is grey, can't open. Is it normal? I have access to phone replays, but would definitely enjoy a few good pictures.

Edit: why such a humongous steak? should we suspect some whiff of insecurity within the designing team :p? it stretches things (and I mean some good woman parts and actions) a little bit way over there, when most the visuals are superbly rendered, and inflated just the right way, I still feel that boyo is unnecessarily too mucho.
1) The patch can be added in the process - it replaces the dialogs.
2) CGGallery is still under development - gray is normal
3) Enjoy

Reactions: geminiw45

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
oh much thank you
but i need a next update of this game

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
can anyone share this?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes