aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
i just finished the game and oh BOI! what a nice game this is. i think impregnation will be a thing for the next patch XD

Reactions: Motkeyz

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Who's the girl in the 7th picture, the girl with braces licking the knob? I don't remember her from the game

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Maybe its your monitor calibration that is off, because i cannot point this out on my side!
Definitely not. I compared it via Replay Menu: In some scenes her skin tone is perfectly fine (usually in the shower scenes) and in other scenes the skin tone of butt and legs is almost dark purple (usually the bedroom scenes). Maybe the different illumination has some influence, but nevertheless the purple skin looks ugly, old and sick while the other tone looks great. The scenes "Morning Comfort" and "Outside Juli + Maureen BJ" are especially strange: In the first one her eyes are looking like she is about 55 years old and in both the skin tone of her lower body half is inconsitent. It begins fine, but then there are pictures where her legs have a very unhealthy and unattractive colour. Shower scenes are fine and "Juli Lingerie Surprise" is also fine. Same computer, same monitor. It's definitely the pictures. And it varies form scene to scene.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Definitely not. I compared it via Replay Menu: In some scenes her skin tone is perfectly fine (usually in the shower scenes) and in other scenes the skin tone of butt and legs is almost dark purple (usually the bedroom scenes). Maybe the different illumination has some influence, but nevertheless the purple skin looks ugly, old and sick while the other tone looks great. The scenes "Morning Comfort" and "Outside Juli + Maureen BJ" are especially strange: In the first one her eyes are looking like she is about 55 years old and in both the skin tone of her lower body half is inconsitent. It begins fine, but then there are pictures where her legs have a very unhealthy and unattractive colour. Shower scenes are fine and "Juli Lingerie Surprise" is also fine. Same computer, same monitor. It's definitely the pictures. And it varies form scene to scene.
You should download the CG's and compare them with the game again. Or better provide some screenshots, because I did not see such things like you describe in the CG's or during my gameplay.:unsure:

likeahorse

Aug 25, 2018
What is the highest resolution your monitor and GPU supports?

Can you explain your problem a bit more in detail?! Thanks
my monitore support 1920*1080 but for unknown reason the game doesn't load all the scenes properly black screen most of the time. But if i change the resolution to a lower one it works (my monitor is still at 1920*1080)

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
my monitore support 1920*1080 but for unknown reason the game doesn't load all the scenes properly black screen most of the time. But if i change the resolution to a lower one it works (my monitor is still at 1920*1080)
Maybe GPU driver might need to be updated... Hope you get it sorted as that's an annoyance.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe GPU driver might need to be updated... Hope you get it sorted as that's an annoyance.
Either driver update, or lacking in hardware somehow.
System specs would be handy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Either driver update, or lacking in hardware somehow.
System specs would be handy.
Hardware should not be a problem, because the game even runs on my Win7 and Win10 VM with Intel HD graphics.

Already asked him via PM, but so far no answer.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hardware should not be a problem, because the game even runs on my Win7 and Win10 VM with Intel HD graphics.

Already asked him via PM, but so far no answer.
I agree, but still better to ask & eliminate a potential issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure you wouldn't (at least shouldn't) have a problem running anything shared on these forums.

Colour issues could (as previously mentioned) be because of your monitor, either calibration issue or as was mentioned a driver issue.
Ambient light, monitor positioning can also be an issue.

If you're only having this issue with this game though, then I'd say it's just something you'll have to put up with.
It sucks, but sometimes there's nothing else to do.

Reactions: likeahorse

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your hardware is more as enough to play the game.. the best solution would be a clean install of windows etc... but I guess this option is not the best. o_O

Are you having problems with other Unity games? Man of the House for example?

Colour issues could (as previously mentioned) be because of your monitor, either calibration issue or as was mentioned a driver issue.
Ambient light, monitor positioning can also be an issue.
A purple color can also be an indicator for a dying GPU.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Better not playing AAA games :D

In all fairness, the only thing I'm looking forward to that even approaches that is Cyberpunk and Outer Worlds.
AAA has been lacklustre for a a few years imo. To the point that there hasn't been anything that's even enticed me into upgrading my GPU from an R9 270OC.

Reactions: Goldaga
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes