rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys, I already got access to the new translation file from @Aesouh for 0.5.1, I have uploaded the new incest patch on lewdpatcher for when the game is updated. It's installed a bit differently than before. Now it goes into Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/ instead of streamingassets.

It will not work if you unzip the file, it doesn't have a password anymore so people can translate it to their own languages, leave me in the credits too though ;)

Enjoy guys, happy new year :) I will continue my vacation now, so I hope it works alright.

//FamilyFriendly
Thank you. Really looking forward to the update. Happy new year to you. :)

Reactions: FamilyFriendly

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Too short. I rarely give VN's a chance, but this kept me interested to the end, and made me want to see more. The modeling and staging are excellent, and the completeness of the settings really indicate how much care and consideration went into producing this game. I was disappointed at how little choice and fewer permutations there were. It's like a choose your own adventure with a backseat driver who insists on their own itinerary.

Reactions: Goldaga

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Too short. I rarely give VN's a chance, but this kept me interested to the end, and made me want to see more. The modeling and staging are excellent, and the completeness of the settings really indicate how much care and consideration went into producing this game. I was disappointed at how little choice and fewer permutations there were. It's like a choose your own adventure with a backseat driver who insists on their own itinerary.
Are you talking about 0.5?

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
I'm only just past the part where Bacon's mother is blackmailed into blowing Scuz. I'm wondering if it gets better after this as far as script and "scene direction" goes. So far not understanding the positive reviews for this game.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I'm only just past the part where Bacon's mother is blackmailed into blowing Scuz. I'm wondering if it gets better after this as far as script and "scene direction" goes. So far not understanding the positive reviews for this game.
Keep going, believe me, it gets muuuch better!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Stop playing and wait for next release (0.5.1)! Someone will drop it eventually in the next few hours.

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
Also does the game involve the MC turning characters into prostitutes or are some characters autonomously prostitutes?

U

User_897603

So if I wait until tomorrow I can download for 10 bucks? I'd be down for that. 20 is a bit steep.

U

User_897603

I feel like a cheapskate for only being a $5 sup but meh. Never would have found the game though without this site so there is that.
I feel like 5 bucks a month would get a lot more long term support as you'd tend to just forget about it. Finding that sweet spot of support. I'll pay the 10, it's not too bad for what I feel is one of the better games on here now.

Stop talking bullshit here. The last update was so hot that I still socks the smoke of it ..... So wait as it should be and supports the guys on their job !!!
Nobody's stopping you from shelling out 20.

I wonder if Patreon has analytics. It would be interesting to study other creators and find out what kind of support you get depending on paywall levels. If you would get more money overall with lower paywalls.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
New year naive wish.
Despite the leak, hope you'll consider to pledge to support the game.
If you can afford it, even how small it may be, the point would to give the dev team the means to make the better game they can.
Untill a certain reach/goal break, it will remain a hobby for them so it means more sporadic updates and smaller content. After a year of thousands of hours of work, if your time consumming hobby is not rewarded why the hell would they continue to spend so much time on it instead of with their family and friends?

I hear already the "white knight" critics that you may think and you know, it is a selfish angle more than other, i want more, faster, sooner. And for that it must worth the effort !
My 2 cents.
Anyone do as they pleased so, as i said i'm a naive dude.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
And now for something completely different, can we talk some day about abnormally overzised penis? To me is kind of a hard off (or better said, a hard distraction) every time I see a wonderfully designed and animated girl that somehow manages to suck, don't said insert in her body, some cilindric object with the general shape of a dick and bigger than her own arm. At this point, all I cant think is that this girl could certanly make of any horse the happiest equine alive.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new Year everybody!
Enjoy this joyous ride with exagerations, puns, oops moments, all designed to put a clear difference between real or real/like and pure utter bat* crazy.
Oversized apparently possible appendics are in no way similar or related to real-real like biology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mc is the test pilot of his best friend Bacon's bat * crazy techy imagination.
Givind is forgiving. Giving is redemption. Giving makes the world go round.
Play, give, forgive, enjoy!

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes