Jun 12, 2017
hello I downloaded the game but I get a white screen impossible to play in these conditions someone has a solution?

Did you try to turn off your Anti Virus (AV)? Try to re-download the game.

thank you for your advice I try it still does not work tans worse I wait until someone found a solution
Check windows for updates etc.. also your gpu.

Provide more information about your system etc.. also pls provide a screenshot.

how does one capture a screen? I can not do it with regard to windows I bought my pc nine last year under window 10

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
ı can not understand guys can we use old save files for this patch ? and if the answer is yes how can we use old saves ı can not understand anything from changelog =)

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Black screen when starting new game and white screen when loading save ?? what's this problem ?? It was fine with the last update...

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
hello I downloaded the game but I get a white screen impossible to play in these conditions someone has a solution?

thank you for your advice I try it still does not work tans worse I wait until someone found a solution
i got the same problem (this is the first time ) last versioens did work

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am not sure what now...i load from old save day 5/6--it says i could go to jones garage..not nothing happens and havn't see any from new version.
i am stuck i there with cant click Jones house. need to play new again?

Jun 12, 2017

i got the same problem (this is the first time ) last versioens did work

the same version works without problems

Cyamoge

Jun 16, 2017
Timestamps guys how can I translate it into Russian? there is some kind of password, no one knows?

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
Black screen when starting new game and white screen when loading save ?? what's this problem ?? It was fine with the last update...
I am also facing similar problem. Did u downloaded from second mega link?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes