Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
The description of how to install incest patch is misleading, to say the least... just saying.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
The description of how to install incest patch is misleading, to say the least... just saying.
"DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to "Unconditional Love_Data"/LANGUAGES folder."
What's misleading about that? :unsure:
EDIT: I just saw that the Installation-spoiler on the main-post is outdated :p I guess it's a bit confusing that way... Maybe some mod can change it. But I always read what the Lewdpatcher-site says first :)

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
For those confused with the I-patch or language patch;

1. DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE

2. Just copy/move it into the Timestamps_051PE\Unconditional Love_Data\Languages

When you launch the game, there will be little flags to the right side, before you start or load a game. Click the language you want. The I-patch is gonna be the same british flash but it's gonna have Unrated written on it.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
New to this game
I downloaded the game and extracted then started the game then i go to "new game" then i put a name and then "continue" and then "DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT" then black screen with that game music
How do i fix this ?

Reactions: zizo1991

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
NEW PATCH INSTRUCTIONS 0.5.1. The game now supports language mod support so the patch has been changed to a Language pack. You move the patch to "Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/"

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
I can not seem to be able to patch game successfully.
NEW PATCH INSTRUCTIONS 0.5.1. The game now supports language mod support so the patch has been changed to a Language pack. You move the patch to "Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/"

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
New to this game
I downloaded the game and extracted then started the game then i go to "new game" then i put a name and then "continue" and then "DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT" then black screen with that game music
How do i fix this ?
many are facing similar problem including me :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes