Jim9090

Nov 5, 2017
NEW PATCH INSTRUCTIONS 0.5.1. The game now supports language mod support so the patch has been changed to a Language pack. You move the patch to "Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/"
Got it fix, did not click on sceen flag, thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Black screen when starting new game and white screen when loading save ?? what's this problem ?? It was fine with the last update...
i got the same problem (this is the first time ) last versioens did work
I am also facing similar problem. Did u downloaded from second mega link?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no Mac version. Use WINE. You can find the instructions
DO NOT use wine! Or you will miss a lot of content, especially the animations! Better use a Virtual Machine!

I tried both mega links and it's the same, too many problems with the leak update lol :))
I also guess so.. last night people had problems to download the game from MEGA, maybe the game got corrupted somehow. Because on Discord there are no complains.

This game has too many bugs.
If you are Patron of Dev pls. make a complain on the Discord channel and not on the pirate forum where you got a leaked version of the game!

Timestamps guys how can I translate it into Russian? there is some kind of password, no one knows?
have russian patch?
@a.i.w.a. is working on a Russian translation. But feel free to translate it yourself. You can find the dialogues in .../Unconditional Love_Data/Languages folder as zip file (no password needed).

Reactions: liegad

Adamdfd

May 11, 2018
@a.i.w.a. is working on a Russian translation. But feel free to translate it yourself. You can find the dialogues in .../Unconditional Love_Data/Languages folder as zip file (no password needed).[/QUOTE]
ty for the answer

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
The game is in English.
No other language available.
For any other language, a fan - project must be made.
1. the normal game
2. inzest game
am I right?

Reactions: cold_arctus

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
yes jordan
I copied the entire folder to the new ready goes everything
I can't seem to generate a new save file to transfer my previous saves, but yet they're there somehow without generating a save file? You pasted the entire save file (marked save) from the last version to the new one?

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
not trying to be an asshole but 280+ new renders wasn't milfy city christmas u date 500+ and it only took a month

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes