a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Подскажите господа русские, я в лаборатории дедка какого то встретил потом за мамкой подглядел и все, в подсказках пишет иди к Бакону и расскажи, а его дом не нажимается, что не так?
As a rule, you need to check other places on the map. if the hint does not work
(Как правило, вам нужно проверить другие места на карте, если подсказка не работает)

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
As a rule, you need to check other places on the map. if the hint does not work
(Как правило, вам нужно проверить другие места на карте, если подсказка не работает)
I check every place on map, but now nothing show up on day 6.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
well i dont have a folder - only downloaded files and when i open the undonditional Love_Data folder - there is no savegame folder although i ve already saved ingame in this version
I meant the folder from the previous version, the one you've already got before downloading the new game. But okie.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
"DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to "Unconditional Love_Data"/LANGUAGES folder."
What's misleading about that? :unsure:
EDIT: I just saw that the Installation-spoiler on the main-post is outdated :p I guess it's a bit confusing that way... Maybe some mod can change it. But I always read what the Lewdpatcher-site says first :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I see and it seems misleading...

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
я тоже уже все нажимал и ничего, а подсказка все пишет,чтобы я поговорил с Баконом
I do not remember such an error. In my version of the game, I was talking to Bacon.
And Use a translator - local moderators remove other languages than English.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys, I already got access to the new translation file from @Aesouh for 0.5.1, I have uploaded the new incest patch on lewdpatcher for when the game is updated. It's installed a bit differently than before. Now it goes into Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/ instead of streamingassets.

It will not work if you unzip the file, it doesn't have a password anymore so people can translate it to their own languages, leave me in the credits too though ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I see and it seems misleading...
so do i extract it or not?
Now it goes into Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/ instead of streamingassets.

It will not work if you unzip the file, it doesn't have a password anymore so people can translate it to their own languages, leave me in the credits too though ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
I am not sure what now...i load from old save day 5/6--it says i could go to jones garage..not nothing happens and havn't see any from new version.
i am stuck i there with cant click Jones house. need to play new again?
how can u load ur old saves bro

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes