Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Do you have any ideas ?
Well yes either its not downloaded correctly, or the download is corrupt, or the exctraction somehow went wrong. There is a new part in the game now that it uses webp images but it should not have problems as all the files are inside the game library to run webp

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Damn on day 6 cant go to bacons house. Hint says go to bacons room but on the map i click on bacons house and nothing happens. Any known solutions to this?
can you send me your save file

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can you send me the image that comes with it too please?

Menshikov_14

Feb 14, 2018
as it is possible to set the saving of the game for 6 days, I have to go and have a talk with Bacon at the prompt, but his house is not pressed

Feb 28, 2018
There's a game breaking bug:
At the second night when you wake up because of your parents having sex, you can't leave your room and can't go back to sleep either. So you're practically stuck and can't do anything.

Reactions: Hajtand and Car4man

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There's a game breaking bug:
At the second night when you wake up because of your parents having sex, you can't leave your room and can't go back to sleep either. So you're practically stuck and can't do anything.
Can you send me your save file and the image with this problem, i did full testing a couple of times and never stumbled upon this issue before. I'm sure we will figure it out, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes