Cro

May 10, 2017
I also saw the bug with you being stuck in the your room, day 2 night. You can't click anything, the fix for me was save and reload, then I could click on mom's room.

Reactions: Hajtand and Pachi

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I never played this game before so i just download from MEGA and MEGA 2 then i extracted with winrar then started the game after that "new game" and i put a name and then continue then "DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT" and black screen after
Many ppl seems to have this issue ..weird
I can assure you that many people do not have this issue, but some do. Those images are loaded from the storage.vngine file in streaming assets, can you rightclick that file Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/storage.vngine and tell me the size. i am sure something is botched with this

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I can assure you that many people do not have this issue, but some do. Those images are loaded from the storage.vngine file in streaming assets, can you rightclick that file Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/storage.vngine and tell me the size. i am sure something is botched with this
666.162 kb
few post above said the same

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
650 MB (682,149,383 bytes)

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
666162 kb

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, that's strange. When I load the savegame it works for me too. But when I load an earlier save, go to bed and then try to leave the room without saving and loading in between, I get stuck.

Try it with the attached savegame. Go to bed, choose "Go check it out!" and then try to leave the room.
I see what you mean, it will take some time to investigate, thanks for reporting.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, that's strange. When I load the savegame it works for me too. But when I load an earlier save, go to bed and then try to leave the room without saving and loading in between, I get stuck.

Try it with the attached savegame. Go to bed, choose "Go check it out!" and then try to leave the room.
Okay i know why its not working, but i don't know what the cause is right now , most likely something htat needs to be patched.

There is a flag in the game that keeps track if you have dialogue active and for some reason it is stuck as active, thats why if my theory is correct if you for example launch a replay and close it it would work to click the room. I will have to put this on my list and check the other issues, see what needs to be patched and make a fix.

Thanks!

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys , i cant go further. i get this msg when i press H . but every single place where i can go on the map , wont do nopthing. i went to beach , tattooshop , ect. but now im stuck . Any idea how to fix this ?

Feb 28, 2018
This is going to take me a while to investigate, i actually have no idea why this one is not working.

I checked your save and it says that you have already been to bacon, then you already did the beach scene, you were polite and then got stuck, is that correct?
Yes, that's correct.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately I have the same gamebreaking bug reported before. Day two, after having being woken up by Juliana and John having sex, choosing the option "Go check it out!" leads to a frozen game.

The fix for me there was open "the quick navigation" and select "mom" room.
If only. Opening quick navigation shows the rooms, but clicking on them doesn't do anything.

Edit: after having read this: "I also saw the bug with you being stuck in the your room, day 2 night. You can't click anything, the fix for me was save and reload, then I could click on mom's room. " I tried that. But before I could even attempt the save/load trick clicking on Mom's room worked. This is one very odd bug that seems to happen randomly.

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
What pc required to play this game
Do i need extra graphic card ?
Bc when i play this game my pc hanged

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Unfortunately I have the same gamebreaking bug reported before. Day two, after having being woken up by Juliana and John having sex, choosing the option "Go check it out!" leads to a frozen game.
Just save and reload the save it will work for now, or open the phone and play a replay and it should work. I am investigating wihy this is happening right now. It looks like the dialogue is not properly closed thats why it wont let you navigate.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What pc required to play this game
Do i need extra graphic card ?
Bc when i play this game my pc hanged
No, you should be able to play it on just about any pc, only tested it on windows 10 though. How does it hang? Just when you start it?

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes