diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
can you give me the image of Heather on the main menu of version 5.0 and Veronika of this version ?? they look so hot :D

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have fixed the issue that you are stuck in night 2 peek, that you cant click on the room. This will be pushed in a new fix but i need to also pinpoint what is going on with the rest of the issues.

Known issues so far
1. Stuck on night 2 peek - fixed (Workaround: Save and load the save again, or watch a replay first and you can then navigate)
2. Stuck on day 6 "visit bacon" after beach - investigating
3. black-screen/white-screen , , this is not a game problem but is related to something on your PC, hopefully we can pinpoint it together. It's being investigated.

Thanks!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
My report: Win8, embedded video card in laptop, dual core processor. (Chrome is also installed) I downloaded the game - it works, I downloaded the save - it works, I downloaded the patch - it works.
game link to Mega took dropped here.
I launch the last save:
Безымянный.jpg

Reactions: Sarus7014

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You should download the CG's and compare them with the game again. Or better provide some screenshots, because I did not see such things like you describe in the CG's or during my gameplay.:unsure:
I did. Here are some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not the only one who sees there significant differences, am I?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
just skinte save 6 days, where the hero comes to Bakon, thanks
EDIT: DO NOT USE THIS FILE FIRST TIME PLAYING THE NEW UPDATE: It will skip a lot of the new content! Its only for those that are stuck somehow after beach.

This is a save for those that want to continue after beach, this is full juli path game up until after beach.
Remember you can rename the player from the settings in the game. "Change name".

See attached files, put them in %LocalAppdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves/

U

User_166761

Password for the CGS, which are at "...\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets\ Storage.vngine" is:

l don't know the password for 0.5.1

For videos, you need to target "...\Unconditional Love_Data\data.unity3d" with a Unity extractor like AssetStudio.​

English_Unrated.zip or your language .zip should have no password.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I passed this up the first couple times I saw an update. Decided to try it out and it looks like it froze on the second day. Can't leave my bedroom to go watch them screw in the other room. Am I missing a way to leave my bedroom or is this another buggy game?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
For those which don't know what to do with new incest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Happy New Year @Aesouh, @Motkeyz (Amazing update guys), and to all fellow pervs;).
I just deleted the english and renamed the english_unrated to english. It works fine and there is no reason to click since the only choice that shows is the bottom one. 001.jpg

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Password for the CGS, which are at "...\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets\ Storage.vngine" is:

l don't know the password for 0.5.1

For videos, you need to target "...\Unconditional Love_Data\data.unity3d" with a Unity extractor like AssetStudio.​

English_Unrated.zip or your language .zip should have no password.
What is the program to extract the files from vngine ?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes