Menshikov_14

Feb 14, 2018
throw off the saving please, where in the laboratory of the grandfather we meet and spy on the mother, then we need to go to Bakon, throw off so that I am already at Bakon, please

fertermerter

Sep 3, 2018
Something seems wrong with the Storage.vngine file, if it cant read the renders then it will become white/black. Have you tried unzipping again using 7zip?
i checked Storage.vngine. The 5.1 version size is 666.162 kb. The previous version, that works fine, is 1.267.019 kb.
Probably it's corrupted? I tried also with 7zip but nothing.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
There's a game breaking bug:
At the second night when you wake up because of your parents having sex, you can't leave your room and can't go back to sleep either. So you're practically stuck and can't do anything.
The fix for me there was open "the quick navigation" and select "mom" room.

Btw is the day 6 the last day playable of this version? I'm stuck on "I should go peek on Heather in the showe maybe?".

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
i checked Storage.vngine. The 5.1 version size is 666.162 kb. The previous version, that works fine, is 1.267.019 kb.
Probably it's corrupted? I tried also with 7zip but nothing.
nah, i don't think so, there are people downloaded and played the game normally.
Does black or white screen have somthing with my PC being too weak to play the game ??? Although my pc played the previous versions just fine though

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The fix for me there was open "the quick navigation" and select "mom" room.

Btw is the day 6 the last day playable of this version? I'm stuck on "I should go peek on Heather in the showe maybe?".
Did you go peek on Heather in the shower? She has a shower in her house.

Waaait a second... Is the problem that you finished the bacon scene, then you left the house and now you cant go back but you still need to peek heather?

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Did you go peek on Heather in the shower? She has a shower in her house.

Waaait a second... Is the problem that you finished the bacon scene, then you left the house and now you cant go back but you still need to peek heather?
Yep I left the house. Did I fuck up?

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
If you have a problem to find the new save's location, you can just recreate a save file in the "Unconditional Love Data" and put your old save.

Feb 28, 2018
I loaded your save, it told me to go peek, i did, then after it told me to go to bed, i did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, that's strange. When I load the savegame it works for me too. But when I load an earlier save, go to bed and then try to leave the room without saving and loading in between, I get stuck.

Try it with the attached savegame. Go to bed, choose "Go check it out!" and then try to leave the room.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Well yes either its not downloaded correctly, or the download is corrupt, or the exctraction somehow went wrong. There is a new part in the game now that it uses webp images but it should not have problems as all the files are inside the game library to run webp
I never played this game before so i just download from MEGA and MEGA 2 then i extracted with winrar then started the game after that "new game" and i put a name and then continue then "DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT" and black screen after
Many ppl seems to have this issue ..weird

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is going to take me a while to investigate, i actually have no idea why this one is not working.

I checked your save and it says that you have already been to bacon, then you already did the beach scene, you were polite and then got stuck, is that correct?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes