Nov 30, 2018
guys im stuck here ... after going to the beach in day 6, i come back home and it says that i have to go to bacons home but when i go to the map it doesnt do anything .... anyone with the same problem?

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
looks like this games isnt playable anymore
only getting white and black screens

and yes english.zip and unrated.zip not extracted (still in file where the belong)

downloaded it 3 times now and still geting the same problems
extrated it as i always do (see OP )

maybe it can be uploaded on mega again (maybe game is corupted?)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
looks like this games isnt playable anymore
only getting white and black screens

and yes english.zip and unrated.zip not extracted (still in file where the belong)

downloaded it 3 times now and still geting the same problems
extrated it as i always do (see OP )

maybe it can be uploaded on mega again (maybe game is corupted?)
Are you trying to use some old mod for this game? From what i tested with FF it's called English_Unrated.zip

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
guys im stuck here ... after going to the beach in day 6, i come back home and it says that i have to go to bacons home but when i go to the map it doesnt do anything .... anyone with the same problem?
You can't go to bacon's house?

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
Are you trying to use some old mod for this game? From what i tested with FF it's called English_Unrated.zip
Yah its english unrated. When try to start new game it stops after entering name. When try to load save it gives white screen but shows dialogues.

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
same as him, both English and English_Unrated not extracted. The game can't start after you give the name and if you load old save you got the white screen with just the phone. I can view past events in the phone and i can see some animated scene before the screen got white again....

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yah its english unrated. When try to start new game it stops after entering name. When try to load save it gives white screen but shows dialogues.
Something seems wrong with the Storage.vngine file, if it cant read the renders then it will become white/black. Have you tried unzipping again using 7zip?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
same as him, both English and English_Unrated not extracted. The game can't start after you give the name and if you load old save you got the white screen with just the phone. I can view past events in the phone and i can see some animated scene before the screen got white again....
if the game doesnt start properly, loading wouldnt work either. Can you check how big your game folder is?

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Damn on day 6 cant go to bacons house. Hint says go to bacons room but on the map i click on bacons house and nothing happens. Any known solutions to this?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes