Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just deleted the english and renamed the english_unrated to english. It works fine and there is no reason to click since the only choice that shows is the bottom one. View attachment 211617
I don't really understand why you do this.

You only need to click once anyway the game saves what language you have loaded for next time in the settings, right way.

So all it takes is if people add the language patch, to start the game, click the flag once, and bam, that's it.

The whole purpose of English.zip is also to serve as a fallback if there is problems with the other language files you try to load, by renaming this file you also bypass some of the fallback features in place to save from other problems happening.

Edit: People please don't rename or delete the English.zip. if you want to translate it, just make a copy, or if you want to add the patch, just add the patch to the folder. I developed it specifically to automatically detect all the files in that folder.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Prior to this...
Persistent saves! After you move your save folder for the last time, it will now move to
%LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Where was the old versions of saves kept?? cause i still have my version 5.0

U

User_166761

Prior to this...
Persistent saves! After you move your save folder for the last time, it will now move to
%LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Where was the old versions of saves kept?? cause i still have my version 5.0
There should be a literal "Saves" folder in your game directory.

Reactions: Jeepster

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Great update as always! I was especially looking forward to seeing a bootylicious threesome with the MC's mom and girlfriend, but hopefully next time.:p I still wasn't able to get the IC patch to work, so hope someone can enlighten me as to the fix.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Saves of v0.5.0 work in v0.5.1PE?
I go in AppData>Local>VNGINE>Timestamps, but not have saves here.
Where I can find the saves of 0.5.0 version?

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi! How can I find the saved game from the 050 P1 version? I've downloaded the latest version, but there is no saved game... THX!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Saves of v0.5.0 work in v0.5.1PE?
I go in AppData>Local>VNGINE>Timestamps, but not have saves here.
Where I can find the saves of 0.5.0 version?
Copy the old save folder inside the 0.5.0 data/saves/ folder then put it in the same place in the new game and it will move them automatically for you to the new place and give you notification

Reactions: Outrider and Nosket
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes