TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
thx m8 but still get white screens so still not playable
think i just delete the game
shame because i loved it
I put it here bcs for me is a black screen

PS: maybe i need to install other programs to make this game work ? unity type of games ...just saying

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I put it here bcs for me is a black screen

PS: maybe i need to install other programs to make this game work ? unity type of games ...just saying
No this is not unity related, i even tested this on mac on my native mac version and it works... it's definitely something else going on outside the game.

U

User_166761

no, that is not from last, this is in the middle of the new content so dont use that save for starting please
oops, sorry.

I have these saves, which I took from here I think some time ago:

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018
Does this version have any graphic changes?

Because it does not make sense, all other versions are running normally on my pc, but this one insists on the black / white screen

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you no longer have move your saves after each update i didnt know that was a problem for people i never had to do that :eek:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Does this version have any graphic changes?

Because it does not make sense, all other versions are running normally on my pc, but this one insists on the black / white screen
Yes its using webp now instead of jpg's and png's, same as renpy pretty much. this is used to save a lot of space.

Most people do not have issue with this, i also tested on 3 pc's and a a test mac client native and it worked, this is something to do with windows once again, and it's being looked into,

The game uses a DLL which is included inside the game, just in case. Anyways When we know more we will let people know what needs to be done.

Reactions: Danjuro83

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Yes its using webp now instead of jpg's and png's, same as renpy pretty much. this is used to save a lot of space.

Most people do not have issue with this, i also tested on 3 pc's and a a test mac client native and it worked, this is something to do with windows once again, and it's being looked into,

The game uses a DLL which is included inside the game, just in case. Anyways When we know more we will let people know what needs to be done.
tomorrow i will reinstall my bloody PC :)) maybe it will work ( i had planned anyway )

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
tomorrow i will reinstall my bloody PC :)) maybe it will work ( i had planned anyway )
Let me know please if it helps, okay? Hopefully i will know more before then already. Thank you!

I will meanwhile test more to figure this out, sorry for this trouble but it's really tough to pinpoint these issues that only happen to some.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
So I tried reading back several pages of posts because others keep asking the same question... so I hate to ask this again but... where exactly are there saves being kept now? I am running on a Mac using Wine and it works, but I can not locate where new saves are being stored at. I followed all advice I could find here so far, and I even went into the game and created 4 quick new saves just so I could try to locate where they are being stored... but I got nothing. The saves are not in the TimeStamp game directory, they are not in the Application Support directory, they are not in "%LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves" as no VNGINE directory exists anywhere. So I am just at a loss... any idea where I can find this new save location on my Mac?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So I tried reading back several pages of posts because others keep asking the same question... so I hate to ask this again but... where exactly are there saves being kept now? I am running on a Mac using Wine and it works, but I can not locate where new saves are being stored at. I followed all advice I could find here so far, and I even went into the game and created 4 quick new saves just so I could try to locate where they are being stored... but I got nothing. The saves are not in the TimeStamp game directory, they are not in the Application Support directory, they are not in "%LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves" as no VNGINE directory exists anywhere. So I am just at a loss... any idea where I can find this new save location on my Mac?
Not sure how it is on wine but since it simulates windows there should be a profile folder and application data / local,

At least thats how it always was for me when using wine back in the days

By the way, the game moves them automatically.

So if you put them in the old locations first when you star the game, it will move them automatically and give you notification about it. you dont have to put them there manually.

Reactions: Outrider

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
you no longer have move your saves after each update i didnt know that was a problem for people i never had to do that :eek:
same, never moved any save between updates.

btw all option of tattoo lady end in the same? handjob with no finish?
beach leads to nothing?
dream of younger mother and sister touching her self all in this update? as i get the end screen after that

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

beach leads to nothing?
dream of younger mother and sister touching her self all in this update? as i get the end screen after that
havent completed the update yet

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

beach leads to nothing?
he does finish inside the animation, did you stop it prematurely? That animation also doesnt loop it just goes on until cumshot.

Reactions: Danjuro83

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018

The tests were done on windows 10 ?.

Anything I will install other windows to see if the problem is resolved

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The tests were done on windows 10 ?.

Anything I will install other windows to see if the problem is resolved
Yes, we tested it on 5 computers, and i also tested a native version for mac that isnt ready for release but it also shows all the images properly.

We are working on it right now and i have a debug client for someone with the issue that will check.

/A

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Not sure how it is on wine but since it simulates windows there should be a profile folder and application data / local,

At least thats how it always was for me when using wine back in the days

By the way, the game moves them automatically.

So if you put them in the old locations first when you star the game, it will move them automatically and give you notification about it. you dont have to put them there manually.
Yeah I can not find any kind of profile folder anywhere at all. Usually it will create a folder inside user/library/application support... but there is nothing there. I have my old saves but the game does not see them when I launch, so automatically moving them does not appear to be an option, and since I can not locate the new default save location anywhere I can not move them manually either. So confused right now... and I am reasonably knowledgeable as well, but it just does not seem to be saving files the way other games do (including other unity games I run thru Wine).

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes