devilush

Nov 22, 2018
It does work, the only big problem right now from a fresh start is in night 2 if you peek before sleep it will not let you go out of the room, this can be worked around by saving and reloading your save, until i have the patch out which also includes fixes of some other things. I guess i could advise you to hold off until the fix is out but its up to you, its still playable like that.
Thank you

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ummm where the hell is my saves from the previous version?
They are inside the 0.5.0 game folder as they have always been before. inside the Unconditional Love_Data/Saves/

copy this save folder to the same place in the new game and start it up, and it will then move it to the new persistent location so you never have to do this again.

/A

joker6263

Nov 14, 2018
Ummm where the hell is my saves from the previous version?

I tried to manually move my save from previous version but there is no folder named "saves" in the new version....
Just put it in the Unconditional Love_Data folder. It doesn't create one until you save the first time.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
They are inside the 0.5.0 game folder as they have always been before. inside the Unconditional Love_Data/Saves/

copy this save folder to the same place in the new game and start it up, and it will then move it to the new persistent location so you never have to do this again.

/A
Thank you!

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just put it in the Unconditional Love_Data folder. It doesn't create one until you save the first time.
Put the save folder inside the data folder yes not the actual saves, when you start 0.5.1 it will NOT create a new save folder in the old location, it will create the new location, but as long as the new save folder is empty it will try to copy over your old saves, until you save for the first time.

So basically.

Playing the update?

Copy your /saves/ folder in the Unconditional Love_Data/ to the new Unconditional Love_Data/ , then start the game.

It will move all your save files for you for the future. and all future saves will be in %localappdata%

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is there a new incest patch? I tried moving the old one to every folder and it still says Mrs. Juliana.... So much work just to play the new version... maybe my support will be better spent elsewhere.. such a fucking hassle...

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone have the new incest patch in some place other than MEGA? Ran out of my free downloads
Dont wanna wait 5 hours :whistle:

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
that's because its custom, i save the files in localappdata, then i guess wine does wine things :p
Ok... so when I found the hidden Timestamps folder I assumed I would find the save files I made in it somewhere. However I have looked all thru it and there are no saves even though I created 4 new saves in this version. Inside the hidden Timestamps folder is a output_log.text and a Unity folder. Inside the Unity folder is a folder named 0ef2413c-d467-44ef-a808-5a64d5762a81 which contains an Analytics folder. The Analytics folder contains 2 files (config and values) and an ArchivedEvents folder. Inside the ArchivedEvents folder is another folder named 154637629100002.d0df4135 and inside it are 3 files named "e", "g", and "s"... and that is it, no save files to be found anywhere. Any other ideas where I can find these new saves or where I can place the old saves? This is really kind of baffling to be honest.

EDIT - OK FINALLY FOUND IT!

The Wine save location is at user/.wine/drive_c/users/"user name"/Local Settings/Application Data/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Whew! That was quite the hunt, but at least we know where it is now. :) Hopefully this info will help any other Mac/Wine users as well.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
People having problems with black / white, please install

I think you are missing the
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC

package.

This is quite common package to get installed with many games on steam for example, thats why most have it but maybe some people dont have it and have this issue.

Try to install it, let me know if it worked out for you.

Thanks a lot.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks smartass!

I did exactly like the fucking instructions said.
Place it in the Language folder found inside the UnconditionalLove_Data folder. Then, inside the game menu, select the language you want to use. There should be two now, the original English one and the Unrated one

Reactions: erikus

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Put the save folder inside the data folder yes not the actual saves, when you start 0.5.1 it will NOT create a new save folder in the old location, it will create the new location, but as long as the new save folder is empty it will try to copy over your old saves, until you save for the first time.

So basically.

Playing the update?

Copy your /saves/ folder in the Unconditional Love_Data/ to the new Unconditional Love_Data/ , then start the game.

It will move all your save files for you for the future. and all future saves will be in %localappdata%
you probably already answer this question but im honesty really stupid about certain things is there a way to get the saves to also show up in the game folder as well the local app data like before?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
you probably already answer this question but im honesty really stupid about certain things is there a way to get the saves to also show up in the game folder as well the local app data like before?

Nope sorry, the old save folder is now no more. to not create confusion of having two separate places.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

danielmv123

Aug 18, 2018
there is a bug in day 6 it continuous to show “go to jones garage” after u have already been there and then u can’t do shit only able to click on the motel and to your own house which is the same as the motel can’t do shit. And on the phone no day-7

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Place it in the Language folder found inside the UnconditionalLove_Data folder. Then, inside the game menu, select the language you want to use. There should be two now, the original English one and the Unrated one
Thank You! That was the step I was missing.

Reactions: Serra Angel
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes