Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
YAY!! :D I never had this issue, though. Aesouh, you can put the Whiskey down now! :p
Not really, i still need to find out what the issue is with not beeing able to continue for some people on day 6, but once that is fixed then i can :p

Sorry guys its gonna take a while, until then i did share the save earlier. :( Sorry for the pain, i hope that the renders you have experienced so far and the amazing animations bring you some joy. The animation work in this one is insane, just seeing the lips move as well and well.. i can go on.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ahhh! Ok that was step not listed on the LewdPatcher instructions page. The other way to make the patch work is to delete the existing English.zip and rename the English_unrated.zip to just English.zip.
i updated the OP as well to reflect, i think there were some old instructions that the uploader did not update....

To be clear with you guys i dont manage the game on the forum but they gave me the post in my name so i can edit it with instructions. its not me uploading it here,

Reactions: phreakinowski

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Wow... people don't have all those Visual C++ updates installed? SO many games need various versions of those I figured everyone just got them all and called it a day.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have played all previous versions without problems but this update has encountered this problem
Yes its because we changed to use webp instead of jpg/png images. To save space.

You guys, this update would have been 2.1gig if i didn't do this, so now its down to what, 1150MB? I need more cheers on this :D It took a bit of work to get this change in!

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
can't get the patch to work.. hmmm... i just copied english _unrated folder to Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES but mom is still mrs. juliana??

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow... people don't have all those Visual C++ updates installed? SO many games need various versions of those I figured everyone just got them all and called it a day.
Thats why its so hard to pinpoint the issue, thanks to some helpful people we managed to pinpoint the issue and test, since I couldnt test this issue myself, having the packs installed.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Not really, i still need to find out what the issue is with not beeing able to continue for some people on day 6, but once that is fixed then i can :p

Sorry guys its gonna take a while, until then i did share the save earlier. :( Sorry for the pain, i hope that the renders you have experienced so far and the amazing animations bring you some joy. The animation work in this one is insane, just seeing the lips move as well and well.. i can go on.
Aesouh, after so many people posting "kick you in the dick" type complaining posts (I can understand their frustration, though), here's a mood enhancing post for you: I personally have ZERO issues and LOVE LOVE LOVE the game and all of it's progress so far. Thank you SO much for working so hard & giving us this New Year's present. *tips hat* :love::D(y):giggle:

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
AND NOW THE WHITESCREEN IS SOLVED!!! WOOOSH :D People are missing the 32-bit Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from
Sad but i already had that program installed
I uninstalled and installed again and still the same ....black screen

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Yes its because we changed to use webp instead of jpg/png images. To save space.

You guys, this update would have been 2.1gig if i didn't do this, so now its down to what, 1150MB? I need more cheers on this :D It took a bit of work to get this change in!
Thanks @Aesouh changing the Webp is a huge win for everyone, really do appreciate your efforts on that as well in replying to help everyone here today. :)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK, I finally have to chime in here...

Prior versions worked fine. However with this update I have (HAD!) the black screen right after entering your name.

I got past that by squashing the windowed screen to about 1 inch tall, at which point just a fraction of a letter showed up on the left side of the screen. Clicked that, and the dialog started again. However I still have no images anywhere except for the graphic/animation on the opening screen (language selection/start screen). No map after the initial dialog (and no images in the initial dialog), and NOTHING but the back button on the controls screen.

Tried several resolutions, window/non-window, installed the C++ patch, have the latest video drivers, got the K-Lite codec (that was a waste), use 7-zip which is updated, relevant pc data is W10 1804, 8 Gb Ram, Intel 4600, i5-7200 (it's only my laptop for these type games, stop laughing...).

What have I not tried, or is there any idea what to try next?

Thanks,
--Zen

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aesouh, after so many people posting "kick you in the dick" type complaining posts (I can understand their frustration, though), here's a mood enhancing post for you: I personally have ZERO issues and LOVE LOVE LOVE the game and all of it's progress so far. Thank you SO much for working so hard & giving us this New Year's present. *tips hat* :love::D(y):giggle:
Thank you for the kind words :) It feels good to have the update out for sure, we can always solve all issues. Just glad to have it out! :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
damn is that the size of some booze bottles i guess thats one way to get Alcohol poisoning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not everyone plays computer games. I only use my Windows VM for Excel and Timestamps :LOL:. VCrun not needed!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes