Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah guys i think we have replied everything that can be replied to right now, i need to get back to the code and look for solving the post-beach stuckness.

Thanks for reporting the issues, supporting the game and liking the game post ofc :) Looks like we are rocketing ahead on likes today! Means a lot to me and Motkeyz :)

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
perfect renders,perfect characters and seems like it will be a perfect story ,things getting hollywoody each update, i fucking love pussies in this game looks so tasty and eatable especialy mom's.this game is so perfect in it's own pace can't wait next update already.:love::love::love::love:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
1546381929458.png

i wonder if mom's character adopted from this author's work ? no offense jullia is million times sexier than this one:)

Reactions: Serra Angel

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow when was the 3some scene? I followed the walkthrough but never got a 3some... =(
I think you need to replay it then and do whatever you can with juli and also make sure to defend heather in the park, after following that path with watching juliana you unlock a lot of extra stuff along the way also for juli both in scenes and conversations, probably a heap of stuff you missed out on =)

Reactions: Serra Angel

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
When this game first released i thought ohh thats Very nice but it probably gets worse like that Aorrta game got. I am very happy that i was so wrong.

It has gotten only better with every update, animations, storytelling, engine itself has gotten many to make gameplay smoother.
What an PoG game, insane. Lightning is the best ive seen, all the girls on lineup are very well chosen/edited/clothed the skin looks good/realistic, it doesnt need to be babysmooth plastic looking stuff.

Funny stuff like Summertime Sagas bike ride and now Milfy Citys house are cool too.

Updates are big on content and rolling out at very good speed for that quality standard.
Thers nothing to complain about this game tnh, its perfect the way it is. Only thing it needs is supporters and team to keep doing what they do!

Havent encountered any bugs myself btw, Smooth sailing, oh and music is well chosen too.

Thank you all at Dev. team for awesome work.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay I played through the whole game but the "Gallery" in main menu is still locked (Cant click on it)

Can someone help with this please?

Thanks

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think you need to replay it then and do whatever you can with juli and also make sure to defend heather in the park, after following that path with watching juliana you unlock a lot of extra stuff along the way also for juli both in scenes and conversations, probably a heap of stuff you missed out on =)
Hmmm I was on the harem route in the playthrough. Is that in like a more straight up Juliana route?

Cause I did defend Heather in the park...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm I was on the harem route in the playthrough. Is that in like a more straight up Juliana route?

Cause I did defend Heather in the park...
cant recall exactly now all the details but you really need to follow all the options with juli up until the kitchen dream scene, do you have kitchen dream scene unlocked on day 3 (i think it is) in replays? You can quite easily see now if you have all the extras with juli from the replay menu, if you have nothing that says "extra" pretty much i think you are somewhere wrong on the path

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Squashing the window is no solution lol :D But the black screen issue if the redist didnt work, and restarting your computer after doesnt help, it could still be a problem with the storage.vngine file in streamingassets, potentially a corrupt download. Let me know if restarting your pc after installing the thing helps.
Yeah, turned out to be the 32-bit thing. Weird; I thought I had both.

One oddity on the controls screen: The H-key has two different functions (Hint on the keyboard point, Dialogue Back in the letter-list below:
1546382682597.png

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
cant recall exactly now all the details but you really need to follow all the options with juli up until the kitchen dream scene, do you have kitchen dream scene unlocked on day 3 (i think it is) in replays? You can quite easily see now if you have all the extras with juli from the replay menu, if you have nothing that says "extra" pretty much i think you are somewhere wrong on the path
Got the day 3 extra replay so not sure where I messed up...

The only mention of a 3some I have seen is Maureen and Juliana but that didn't happen.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
When you say Replay menu are you talking about the 'Gallery"? Cause I don't have that option unlocked and I'm pretty sure I got all the scenes.

Thanks

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, turned out to be the 32-bit thing. Weird; I thought I had both.

One oddity on the controls screen: The H-key has two different functions (Hint on the keyboard point, Dialogue Back in the letter-list below:
View attachment 211839
Yeah that's a typo, we'll have to correct that, also the keymapping thing is a bit out of date now, need to add the new mouse keybindings as well, for the scroll wheel.

Scrollwheel up = dialogue forward
scrollwheel down= dialogue backward
scrollwheel click = hide dialogue

:) works much better than i thought too

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
When you say Replay menu are you talking about the 'Gallery"? Cause I don't have that option unlocked and I'm pretty sure I got all the scenes.

Thanks
Open up the phone, and there is the gallery icon on the phone which is the replay menu. from there you can replay all the sexy scenes you unlocked, it doesnt have all scenes in the game but those that are steamy i guess :p

to add to this, you're not supposed to have everything unlocked in there because some is specific on your path, so you cant unlock all.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes