ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah that's a typo, we'll have to correct that, also the keymapping thing is a bit out of date now, need to add the new mouse keybindings as well, for the scroll wheel.

Scrollwheel up = dialogue forward
scrollwheel down= dialogue backward
scrollwheel click = hide dialogue

:) works much better than i thought too
I wouldn't worry too much on the mouse stuff as it's actually there (just not relevant to my topic, so not in my pic) :)

BTW - Can a moderator put the VC32-bit link in the OP? It would save a lot of people.... oh, wait, nobody reads that stuff. But it's still worth a shot.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Open up the phone, and there is the gallery icon on the phone which is the replay menu. from there you can replay all the sexy scenes you unlocked, it doesnt have all scenes in the game but those that are steamy i guess :p

to add to this, you're not supposed to have everything unlocked in there because some is specific on your path, so you cant unlock all.
Oh I see and thanks for the reply. So I assume the "Gallery" button on the main menu is not yet implemented?

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Motkeyz

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Any new content with the sister? That's all I'm really waiting for right now. Heck, that's all I've been waiting for since the start. That model is a beut.
Yes there is a new scene with the sister. Also idk if this would help, I went to Bacon's house before the beach and never got stuck in the game.

Reactions: Stonerbank

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit version patch from Microsoft:

Do you have this installed on your system?

Reactions: gio1308 and karloz

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Where do the Save files go? I can't seem to find the folder?
Yes there is a new scene with the sister. Also idk if this would help, I went to Bacon's house before the beach and never got stuck in the game.
Oh! 2 Reapers! Can you two fight? *In the left corner, with the black trunks & shiny scythe... REAPER1!! And in the right corner with the black trunks & slightly less shiny scythe.... RSREAPER!!* :ROFLMAO::LOL:

-Serra Angel out. *mic drop* + *walkout*

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Lol! The voices tell me to tell you that everything is FIIIIIIINE! We're all good! (y) I mean we're ALL a little mental, right? .... right? right?! :oops:
Yeah right , we coo. I'm out , enough with this off-topic. i don't want to get my second warning today. (Thanks to the white knight who reported me. LUL)

Reactions: Serra Angel

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
i seem to be stuck on day 2. at night the 2nd time you get up to the noise of the couple (parents) having sex you are in your room but nothing is clickable. clicking the hallway does nothing . the quick navigation opens and closes but you can't navigate anywhere with it. i played the previous version and i didn't get stuck there. maybe i'm missing something ?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes