Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
you need to move your 0.5.0 saves, you must have copied the wrong save folder? Just put your 0.5.0 saves into %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Still not working but no problem I'll just play with those saves no big deal. Thanks for trying to help.

Oct 31, 2018
AND NOW THE WHITESCREEN IS SOLVED!!! WOOOSH :D People are missing the 32-bit Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from
hmmm... I'm also still getting white and black screens still. I have downloaded the C++ patch thing from windows, it only gave me an option to DL a 64 or 86 bit patch though... is there supposed to be a 32 bit option?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
hmmm... I'm also still getting white and black screens still. I have downloaded the C++ patch thing from windows, it only gave me an option to DL a 64 or 86 bit patch though... is there supposed to be a 32 bit option?
It gives me only the 64 and 86 option and when i try to install it intantly fails saying i already have it.

Edit: I downloaded the 86 version installed it and now it works

Reactions: Motkeyz

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Hmmm i do this almost every release since Aesouh jumped on to the project and its a New Year so I'll postpone posting the CG links till next week or so if noone else posts them....
The game is really great and deserves time to marinate in its release. Definatly deserves more support and that includes me showing some respect for the wonderful artwork for now.

By the way Aesouh I never seen so many "A's" in my life lol

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm i do this almost every release since Aesouh jumped on to the project and its a New Year so I'll postpone posting the CG links till next week or so if noone else posts them....
The game is really great and deserves time to marinate in its release. Definatly deserves more support and that includes me showing some respect for the wonderful artwork for now.

By the way Aesouh I never seen so many "A's" in my life lol
Thanks, haha :D

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
Stuck on night 2 peek - (Workaround: Save and load the save again, or watch a replay first and you can then navigate) - Issue is fixed in next patch.
how can i watch a replay when the scene hasn't happened yet ? i'll try the save load save option though see if that works.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-01
Release Date: 2018-12-31
Developer: Motkeyz - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.1PE
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!
Ingame hit key "h" to know how to continue

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: - - -
Instructions for running on MAC:
Thanks to @andyaj for sharing the game, @KeinBa and @sobeedge for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
sigh....so previous saves don't work and it's back to day one then? You guys know that's terrible, right? :(

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local
Is it the localization module i'm looking for? I found that but I still don't see any saves or save data...

Why did playing this game have to get so complicated... *SIGHS*

duckaa

Mar 12, 2018
im stoking in hint " i should should go to Bacon´s room " but click in the house bacon and nothing happend. help

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone have a CG Rip for the new release? I just completed it but am still missing two out of three Easter Eggs and some scenes on Day 8 somehow.

This game is great, just getting better and better.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
sigh....so previous saves don't work and it's back to day one then? You guys know that's terrible, right? :(
What are you talking about, the game has been save compatible for like a year almost.

Since 0.4.0 all saves are compatible forward, but before you had to copy the save folder every time, and in this version i changed it so that in the future you dont have to copy, so you have to copy one last time from your old game folder ... saves are located in unconditional love_data/saves, and move it to the same place in the new folder, start up the game and there you go.

There has been instructions and questions about this for months now...

Reactions: Snomiser and prika1
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes