Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Sorry but I was wondering if the CGs were updated? All this talk of missing scenes has me wondering. I have unRen but I'm not sure how to use it ( ive always just copied in game folder with other games ) with this format. I tried copying my save but was informed that was not necessary any more ( thx and great job ). Also I ended with "to be continued " everthing seemed to run smoothly . Thx again for this fantastic story!

Reactions: Motkeyz

zakapaka

Mar 14, 2017
Fun games are always short, but did you pay the threesome? if not then you probably missed out on a lot of content before too, some people that i have gotten saves from with problems have skipped a major part of the content really due to previous choices
Well I went to Bacon>Park>Gaz>Beach>Tatoo>Kitchen>Nika>Hospital. I finished all this in 10 minutes. I like your work but it was way too short I feel like.

Did I miss something?

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
stuck at night 2, trying to invistage the source of the sound (parents fucking) again but I cant leave the bedroom, menu works and the quick navigation menu pops up but nothing I click on besides menu settings work.

UPDATE:Got out of the bedroom finally, dont know what I did differently, maybe it was that I listened to the whole sound file of them fucking that allowed me to finnaly leave, least I can continue the game now.

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry but I was wondering if the CGs were updated? All this talk of missing scenes has me wondering. I have unRen but I'm not sure how to use it ( ive always just copied in game folder with other games ) with this format. I tried copying my save but was informed that was not necessary any more ( thx and great job ). Also I ended with "to be continued " everthing seemed to run smoothly . Thx again for this fantastic story!
UnRen will not work here as this is a Unity game and UnRen is made for Ren'py games

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
stuck at night 2, trying to invistage the source of the sound (parents fucking) again but I cant leave the bedroom, menu works and the quick navigation menu pops up but nothing I click on besides menu settings work.
P1 patch coming out very soon stay put. for that specific issue you can just save and reload the save to continue. It will be fixed in the patch

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well I went to Bacon>Park>Gaz>Beach>Tatoo>Kitchen>Nika>Hospital. I finished all this in 10 minutes. I like your work but it was way too short I feel like.

Did I miss something?
Did you actually continue from the threesome or starting off with the headache flashback?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Then yeah you really did not take the most fun path of the game, and have missed out on pretty significant content in terms of steamy fun, and where a lot of hard work went into.
Shit! There was Gaz content?! Can u still do it after the 3 some?

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Then yeah you really did not take the most fun path of the game, and have missed out on pretty significant content in terms of steamy fun, and where a lot of hard work went into.
Wait i had saved right after the 3 some scene from last version, and starting to this version it went straight to the headache. I had thought i had got everything? Or did i miss a path?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
This might be a dumb question, but where is the save folder? It's not in the main folder like usual o_O

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wait i had saved right after the 3 some scene from last version, and starting to this version it went straight to the headache. I had thought i had got everything? Or did i miss a path?
That's strange, you sure that you didnt load right into the second part of the threesome, remember that last version ended with cumswap image, now we continued the threesome.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but where is the save folder? It's not in the main folder like usual o_O
Check the patchnotes on the original post, we moved it in this update. If you have copied over your save files from last version then they should be moved automatically to the new place

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I think they expanded on the 3some scene when you load use your mouse wheel and just back up and run the scene again

That's strange, you sure that you didnt load right into the second part of the threesome, remember that last version ended with cumswap image, now we continued the threesome.
I loaded after the scene too i just backed up with mousewheel

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think they expanded on the 3some scene when you load use your mouse wheel and just back up and run the scene again

I loaded after the scene too i just backed up with mousewheel
You shouldnt have to back up, its a totally new scene file, it should load you into first pic of the part two, you can check this also from the replay later since its split pt1 and pt2

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how to reach the threesome? i missed it several times
(i followed walklthrough on harem Julia route until end of day 5 - version 0.4.3)
how to continue from that point?

4.10 star(s) 237 Votes