throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
That's strange, you sure that you didnt load right into the second part of the threesome, remember that last version ended with cumswap image, now we continued the threesome.
Yeah unfortunately i don't have another save to just before the threesome. When i load an even earlier save i'm getting bugged out to 'go to bacon's room' but can't select the house. I'll try with someone else's save ,

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah unfortunately i don't have another save to just before the threesome. When i load an even earlier save i'm getting bugged out to 'go to bacon's room' but can't select the house. I'll try with someone else's save ,
Try the save i posted earlier, and jump back to it with last choice, should work. but i dont remember what the last choice before threesome is, might be a bit further back

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Try the save i posted earlier, and jump back to it with last choice, should work. but i dont remember what the last choice before threesome is, might be a bit further back
Sorry to ask this again but there were so many post since, I was afraid it got missed...

There seems to be a bug during the Nika dildo scene and the Maureen sex scene, the animation seems to freeze even though the repeat icon is on, if I just leave it for awhile the animation starts then stops again.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks

Edit: The other animations work fine, it just seems to be the ones that are already set to repeat.

Reactions: Terrigen

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
hmmm theres a possible addition/suggestion for future feature have last scene option....not really important but jumps backs would be smaller lol

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
I accept you opinion on this, but hey it's real fantasy, and i know tons of people that like to see that, i cannot please everyone ;)
You're absolutely right Motkeyz ! These complexed people are pissing us off with their little dick problem ! That's because of them that Mr.Dots put a small cock MC in Melody. They don't understand that beautiful girl + big cock is the perfect combination ...

Reactions: Serra Angel

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Wow when was the 3some scene? I followed the walkthrough but never got a 3some... =(

Is there a new walkthrough somewhere?
You miss this scene... its a pretty big one, if you didnt see it, you are on a wrong path to see all images for sure!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
When this game first released i thought ohh thats Very nice but it probably gets worse like that Aorrta game got. I am very happy that i was so wrong.

It has gotten only better with every update, animations, storytelling, engine itself has gotten many to make gameplay smoother.
What an PoG game, insane. Lightning is the best ive seen, all the girls on lineup are very well chosen/edited/clothed the skin looks good/realistic, it doesnt need to be babysmooth plastic looking stuff.

Funny stuff like Summertime Sagas bike ride and now Milfy Citys house are cool too.

Updates are big on content and rolling out at very good speed for that quality standard.
Thers nothing to complain about this game tnh, its perfect the way it is. Only thing it needs is supporters and team to keep doing what they do!

Havent encountered any bugs myself btw, Smooth sailing, oh and music is well chosen too.

Thank you all at Dev. team for awesome work.
Thanks , it mean alot!!

Reactions: Serra Angel

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone and happy new year,

i totally replay from the start this version but at the end of the 2nd day, when i want to go to master bedroom to "check" noises, i can't go anywhere. If i click on my door, nothing happens (the mouse cursor has the correct arrow shape). I can't go anywhere. I retry, but same thing. Am i the only one to whom it happens ? Is there any solution ?

Thanx
Bye

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hello everyone and happy new year,

i totally replay from the start this version but at the end of the 2nd day, when i want to go to master bedroom to "check" noises, i can't go anywhere. If i click on my door, nothing happens (the mouse cursor has the correct arrow shape). I can't go anywhere. I retry, but same thing. Am i the only one to whom it happens ? Is there any solution ?

Thanx
Bye
no you're not, i'am experienced that too i think it was bug so the only thing to do is don't peep just continue to sleep

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes