Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry to ask this again but there were so many post since, I was afraid it got missed...

There seems to be a bug during the Nika dildo scene and the Maureen sex scene, the animation seems to freeze even though the repeat icon is on, if I just leave it for awhile the animation starts then stops again.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks

Edit: The other animations work fine, it just seems to be the ones that are already set to repeat.
The animation stuff is really a mystery to me right now, because they are just video files embedded into unity, and unity has all the plugins to play it, maybe one day we will get to the bottom of it, but this seems to be an issue few people are having with animations. I will try to also update unity to a later version if there is one but I think this is mainly related to the PC you are playing on in some way.

Really sorry that is happening

Reactions: rattler2027

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hmmm theres a possible addition/suggestion for future feature have last scene option....not really important but jumps backs would be smaller lol
I might be able to in some way, due to the way i made the save fix in p1 which for some reason is not updated here yet, it gave me some ideas on how to do those kind of jumps, however, the thing about these jumps is that they are microsaves , so every time there is a choice a save is made inside the save file ,thats why they keep getting bigger and bigger :p

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
no you're not, i'am experienced that too i think it was bug so the only thing to do is don't peep just continue to sleep
I have many times posted just save the game and reload the save and it will work, or watch a replay scene and exit the replay, because for some reason in the 0.5.1 release a flag is on when it shouldnt so it blocks navigation. I fixed it in p1 and it should be uploaded soon here i think, we'll see when it happens.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It`s not working anymore. There are no images, just white screen and subtitles.
Check the original post on install instructions ,and install the microsoft patch , 32bit version. It will fix it for you, thanks!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The animation stuff is really a mystery to me right now, because they are just video files embedded into unity, and unity has all the plugins to play it, maybe one day we will get to the bottom of it, but this seems to be an issue few people are having with animations. I will try to also update unity to a later version if there is one but I think this is mainly related to the PC you are playing on in some way.

Really sorry that is happening
Yeah that could be, I don't have the best graphics card that is for sure but like I said all the other animations worked just fine, it was just the ones that had the repeat option already on, they would play for a few secs and then just stop, then start again, then stop. Strange.

Anyway thanks for the reply

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah that could be, I don't have the best graphics card that is for sure but like I said all the other animations worked just fine, it was just the ones that had the repeat option already on, they would play for a few secs and then just stop, then start again, then stop. Strange.

Anyway thanks for the reply
There's a lot of animations that have the loop on by default these days though, from the latest patches i think only one which was added today does not loop

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have installed the 32 bit patch, and I am still getting a black screen. Is there something else I need to do?
If you are sure it was the 32bit version and not 64 bit maybe try to restart your computer, it has worked for everyone so far :eek: some people accidentally installed the wrong version and therefor it did not work

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
If you are sure it was the 32bit version and not 64 bit maybe try to restart your computer, it has worked for everyone so far :eek: some people accidentally installed the wrong version and therefor it did not work
Definately got the 86x version, and I have restarted my computer :(

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
There's a lot of animations that have the loop on by default these days though, from the latest patches i think only one which was added today does not loop
Hmmm, perhaps I was mistaken and the ones I mentioned were set to off by default?

Here is a screenshot which I'll put in spoiler, notice how the repeat icon is red? And the strange thing is, if I click it the screen flashes black and then when it comes back its set back to red...

Also if I just let it keep starting and stopping, "Continue" appears in the lower right corner, is that normal for this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
finaly can some compresed it i w8ted for long for this (y)
Not sure what you are asking, but v0.5.1 is already compressed. Switching from png etc. to webp reduced the game folder from almost 3GB to 1,2 GB.

In general all Unity games are compressed and any further compression is not possible as you see for Ren'py games.

Reactions: Alteni
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes