Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure what you are asking, but v0.5.1 is already compressed. Switching from png etc. to webp reduced the game folder from almost 3GB to 1,2 GB.

In general all Unity games are compressed and any further compression is not possible as you see for Ren'py games.
Yeah i notice it to late ty for the hard work .

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not sure what you are asking, but v0.5.1 is already compressed. Switching from png etc. to webp reduced the game folder from almost 3GB to 1,2 GB.

In general all Unity games are compressed and any further compression is not possible as you see for Ren'py games.
2.3gig to to 1.2 actually, but lets just say that if i wouldnt do any compression at all and just put all the images in the unity game, it would result in a game like 20 GB at least, it was already going upwards 8GB when i was devtesting first version of 0.4.0 :p

Actually now its animations that are catching up on the game size now. I can maybe manage to shave off like 100mb or 200 from some files eventually, but right now it's really damn compact for what it is. There's a lot of stuff in the game for that size.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
I was able to play the update before the new patched bug version came out since I had a scene right before the threesome scene in the last update thankfully and was able to finish the new update anyway and I enjoyed the new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good job on compressing the game size and making a permanent folder for saves in this update, it was tedious moving the save file after each update, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Great update @Motkeyz and @Aesouh, looking forward to the next update.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
2.3gig to to 1.2 actually, but lets just say that if i wouldnt do any compression at all and just put all the images in the unity game, it would result in a game like 20 GB at least, it was already going upwards 8GB when i was devtesting first version of 0.4.0 :p

Actually now its animations that are catching up on the game size now. I can maybe manage to shave off like 100mb or 200 from some files eventually, but right now it's really damn compact for what it is. There's a lot of stuff in the game for that size.
the game should go back to jpg/png, it now looks like shit compared to what it was
3GB only takes 20 minutes tops to download from mega using a 3.5G cellphone @ 10Mbps

it would no doubt look terrible upscaled to 4k

Reactions: if95

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I don't really understand why you do this.

You only need to click once anyway the game saves what language you have loaded for next time in the settings, right way.

So all it takes is if people add the language patch, to start the game, click the flag once, and bam, that's it.

The whole purpose of English.zip is also to serve as a fallback if there is problems with the other language files you try to load, by renaming this file you also bypass some of the fallback features in place to save from other problems happening.

Edit: People please don't rename or delete the English.zip. if you want to translate it, just make a copy, or if you want to add the patch, just add the patch to the folder. I developed it specifically to automatically detect all the files in that folder.
If i don't rename it to "English" my game freeze as soon as i press the "Load Game". I did try without deleting anything and just to copy paste .rar file but incest patch didn't work. Long story short, i had 2 options, 1-) Do it with your way and play it without incest or 2-) Do it with deleting English inside of Language folder and rename the incest rar file into English and place it into Language folder which worked perfectly for me. I am not sure if it is wrong way or not ( Clearly wrong way according to you) but i cannot play it with your way.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
the game should go back to jpg/png, it now looks like shit compared to what it was
3GB only takes 20 minutes tops to download from mega using a 3.5G cellphone @ 10Mbps

it would no doubt look terrible upscaled to 4k
I agree with you.I also can help you with my patches for your patreons if the size bothers you too much :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Keeps freezing when i click on load game
It must not work with Windows 8.1 anymore since it keeps freezing even when trying to start a new game!

Update the incest patch did not have clear instructions, i had to keep both language files in the game and on the main menu screen it has a little thing you click! on to make it incest.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
where is day7 and day 8 i got hospital wakeup and hospital HJ and BJ where is second ?
the game says you have to wait for the next update to get out of bed

save after the threesome, and see where the different paths go with the be polite/be rude choices, but none are any different with the current version, except gaz, she won't give you $200 if your rude

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm i cant seem to play at all as i get a black screen from the get go. i tried to fix it with the patch but i cannot find the 32 bit, as i go to windows update link and it only offers x64 and x86 for me.... any help here?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
hm i cant seem to play at all as i get a black screen from the get go. i tried to fix it with the patch but i cannot find the 32 bit, as i go to windows update link and it only offers x64 and x86 for me.... any help here?
x86=32bit

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes