Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing you travel back in time, and end up screw your own mother... paradox here, you might end up become your own father, lol.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone else's game lock on day 2 when you choose to check out the parents again? Game won't let me leave the room. Let's me go back to sleep then moves on but if I'm remembering correctly there is a scene with sis I need to unlock with that scene and I can't unlock it without that action.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
I love the game but do the decisions that are basically dom or sub decisions are going to have consequences down the line?
So far I have not seen a lot of that except for different dialogs!

mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
Guys what is the second scene on day 8 between "hospital wakeup" and "hospital BJ and HJ"? Cant get to it however i try.

mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
Oh yeah and another one on day 6 between "nika fingers" and "juli hallway rescue"....damn...i guess i am missing something epic..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Any ETA on the newest version of the Incest Patch? The current one on Lewdpatcher is rejected.

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
I am stuck at day 6, right after coming home from the beach, and after visited Mr. Jines garage, it says i should visit Bacon, but i cannot visit Bacon, and i watch a naked person in the shower, but so it says that i should visit Mr. Jones's garage, but i cannot, the only ting i can do is walk around in our own house.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Seems i have a white screen as well after putting the name got black screen then pressed space few times and it turned white but somehow i cant install the microsoft visual 2015

velin

Jul 20, 2017
I am stuck at day 6, right after coming home from the beach, and after visited Mr. Jines garage, it says i should visit Bacon, but i cannot visit Bacon, and i watch a naked person in the shower, but so it says that i should visit Mr. Jones's garage, but i cannot, the only ting i can do is walk around in our own house.

Same here

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
NEW PATCH INSTRUCTIONS 0.5.1. The game now supports language mod support so the patch has been changed to a Language pack. You move the patch to "Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/"

Do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is.
Actually you need to remove or rename the 'English.zip' file that already exists and then rename 'English_Unrated.zip' patch to 'English.zip'

MY BAD! You can just pick english_unrated on the main menu.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Any ETA on the newest version of the Incest Patch? The current one on Lewdpatcher is rejected.

NEW PATCH INSTRUCTIONS 0.5.1. The game now supports language mod support so the patch has been changed to a Language pack. You move the patch to "Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/"

Do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is.

Anyone have a save that works for the new update please!,thank you!

Here is a saves of v.0.5.1pe-p1 No54 is start of the this game version!

put it in> c:\Users\*YOUR USER NAME*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves\

Actually you need to remove or rename the 'English.zip' file that already exists and then rename 'English_Unrated.zip' patch to 'English.zip'
No, You do not need to do that! Just chose english_unrated flag on main menu

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
Hello , so anyone found solution about black /white screen? I've tried everything already.. :(
black/white issue solved for me by installing 32bit patch from the instruction. you can try allowing application from firewall and see if it works.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
There is any way to open locked scenes in cell phone after take some specific path? Or are lost forever (except replaying from beginning)?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes