Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Game locks up at the second night you are woken up scene. You get up to go look and nothing responds after that. You are trapped.

Jun 11, 2017
black/white issue solved for me by installing 32bit patch from the instruction. you can try allowing application from firewall and see if it works.
I've tried this but can't install it from firefox (some error) and I did that when I download it from Chrome but still not working. What I can do wrong? any ideas?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I need help! The hint says to talk to Bacon, but i can reach his house. I have downloaded the latest v05.1pe
You need to download v0.5.1PE_1P (available on OP).

Hello , so anyone found solution about black /white screen? I've tried everything already.. :(
Install Microsoft Visual C++ (vcrun) 32bit (x86). Select the right language!

I reinstalled the windows and that
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x86
And i get this " Setup failed" " 0x80240017 - Unspecified error "
But the program from 2013 i could install
And still the doesn't work...still black screen
Then i thought to play another unity game so i downloaded BigBrother and that work
I think from my perspective this game require a very powerful PC
No, you don't need a powerful PC. I play the game on Win10 through a Virtual Machine!

Pls provide more information about your System. Or try to find the right vcrun version for your systen.

Seems i have a white screen as well after putting the name got black screen then pressed space few times and it turned white but somehow i cant install the microsoft visual 2015
Check software if there is a installed version already on your computer and uninstall it. Try to install vcrun again. Maybe x86 and 64 libraries.

Any ETA on the newest version of the Incest Patch? The current one on Lewdpatcher is rejected.
Rejected? Did you click on the unrated flag on the main menu? Or what do you mean? The unrated file on Lewdpatcher is the current one.

I started a new game but for some reason i cant have the 2 milfs in bed scene, what am i doing wrong? I know dumping GF was one of the steepes...
Dumping Maureen is wrong. You need the Hero + Girlfriend path.

There is any way to open locked scenes in cell phone after take some specific path? Or are lost forever (except replaying from beginning)?
I don't know you guys but I cannot open the gallery. How to open that shit? I already finished the game. At least the whole patch.
Gallery function on the main menu is still under development with low priority. Load your save and click on the phone. There you have an app called gallery, which you can use for scene playback.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this appears when i try to run the game
View attachment 212252
you miss an important windows 7 update! Here you go:

Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

Reactions: d1

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
my PC have Windows 7 ultimate
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4170 CPU @ 3.70GHz
4 GB RAM
GeForce GT 730

I think this game have something extra than other unity games bcs i can play others

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
my PC have Windows 7 ultimate
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4170 CPU @ 3.70GHz
4 GB RAM
GeForce GT 730

I think this game have something extra than other unity games bcs i can play others
Delete Visual Studio from Software and download it from here again (select the right language and install x86 and x64 libraries!)

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Delete Visual Studio from Software and download it from here again (select the right language and install x86 and x64 libraries!)

I tried that and i get
Setup failed 0x80240017 - Unspecified error
the programs from earlier years i can install but i still get white screen in the game

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Gallery function on the main menu is still under development with low priority. Load your save and click on the phone. There you have an app called gallery, which you can use for scene playback.
I know, I asked about scenes still locked in the phone replay gallery after finished, that I suppose belong to the "whimp path".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I know, I asked about scenes still locked in the phone replay gallery after finished, that I suppose belong to the "whimp path".
sorry.. yeah, you only can replay those scene, which path you took. You need a wimp and hero path save file to see all scenes or you wait for a CGrip...

EDIT: A russian torrent tracker already offer to download CGrips.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I have a question about incest in this game.
I didn't follow the development so I would like to know if the game originally had incest in it and was later removed (like in many other games due to Patreon)? I see there is an Incest Patch but that is made for games even with no incest originally in it. I'm curious what was the original vision for this game as I prefer to play that.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a question about incest in this game.
I didn't follow the development so I would like to know if the game originally had incest in it and was later removed (like in many other games due to Patreon)? I see there is an Incest Patch but that is made for games even with no incest originally in it. I'm curious what was the original vision for this game as I prefer to play that.
Due to patreon the original incest had to be removed like for all other games.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes