RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Did you even click the flag after you added the patch?
I don't remember but i guess i didn't click the flag. As far as i can remember, i clicked load game then everything freezed. I probably didn't do that.

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Is the Granny also fuckable in one of the Next Updates? The old Lady at the Beach?

Scaliburst

May 3, 2017
help I think the game bug me after the beach scene with veronica and baccon I can only choose the park options with gazz or the tattoo I can do? any solution? or start again.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
help I think the game bug me after the beach scene with veronica and baccon I can only choose the park options with gazz or the tattoo I can do? any solution? or start again.
Are you playing on the latest version , 0.5.1 PE P1? (you can see this bottom right corner of the main menu)

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
The Day 6 when it Says i should talk to Bacon after the Beach, it doesn't allow to go anywhere :( Any suggestions?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The Day 6 when it Says i should talk to Bacon after the Beach, it doesn't allow to go anywhere :( Any suggestions?
are you really playing on the latest version? this was fixed in p1 update that came out last night

Reactions: Andy211
Jun 11, 2017
I've tried this but can't install it from firefox (some error) and I did that when I download it from Chrome but still not working. What I can do wrong? any ideas?
Problem solved: !: install service pack 1 x64 , uninstall all from visuall c++ and install visual c++ 2015 x64 :) it depends what is yous system x64 or x86.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
@dark act

Thanks a lot for making these! Could be something for me to look into as you said after, regarding using it in general. I mean i did provide patrons with a patch file as well, so it was only a 29 mb download for those that already had the game, but it was an extract and overwrite ordeal, i guess your patch also does the same
It's a little different than yours.My updates are an xdelta.Xdelta are differential updates. Instead of packing loose files, it's possible to create an installer that works on existing files, adding or removing the necessary information to make them up to date.So the size will be smaller than normal copy-paste method.This is because the patcher only packs changes instead of including the updated file itself in the patcher again.But if you convert pictures back to jpg / png from webp format in the other update, my next update will be useless.The size of the patch will be too large. Because the xdelta patch works only for files with the same names and formats.If you convert pictures back to jpg/png again, The patcher recognizes all the pictures available in the game as new files due to the format change.Hope it's understandable :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Problem solved: !: install service pack 1 x64 , uninstall all from visuall c++ and install visual c++ 2015 x64 :) it depends what is yous system x64 or x86.
It does not depend on your system it depends on the game, the game is 32bit thats why you need x86 which is 32-bit :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's a little different than yours.My updates are an xdelta.Xdelta are differential updates. Instead of packing loose files, it's possible to create an installer that works on existing files, adding or removing the necessary information to make them up to date.So the size will be smaller than normal copy-paste method.This is because the patcher only packs changes instead of including the updated file itself in the patcher again.But if you convert pictures back to jpg / png from webp format in the other update, my next update will be useless.The size of the patch will be too large. Because the xdelta patch works only for files with the same names and formats.If you convert pictures back to jpg/png again, The patcher recognizes all the pictures available in the game as new files due to the format change.Hope it's understandable :)
I will not change it back to jpg and png due to the fact that the game size is just too big with this many renders, people were complaining more about the size getting big and asking for a more compressed version, it was a 90% quality webp now.

Thanks for the info though i will look into it myself. :) how does it deal with zip encryption though?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I will not change it back to jpg and png due to the fact that the game size is just too big with this many renders, people were complaining more about the size getting big and asking for a more compressed version, it was a 90% quality webp now.

Thanks for the info though i will look into it myself. :) how does it deal with zip encryption though?
I actually don't know how the engine handles it.I thought it couldn't do it at first.Possibly, The .rar file is not fully encrypted that's why. You can still see the files.So it is possible to read files(hash value), and maybe there is also a way to add files into that.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes