Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
he does finish inside the animation, did you stop it prematurely? That animation also doesnt loop it just goes on until cumshot.
yea, normally when you press stop there is another "scene" for that.
but that was it for this update? did not even get to bang the prostitute lol, damn, failed with free sex :p

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
You need to download v0.5.1PE_1P (available on OP).

Install Microsoft Visual C++ (vcrun) 32bit (x86). Select the right language!

No, you don't need a powerful PC. I play the game on Win10 through a Virtual Machine!

Pls provide more information about your System. Or try to find the right vcrun version for your systen.

Check software if there is a installed version already on your computer and uninstall it. Try to install vcrun again. Maybe x86 and 64 libraries.

Rejected? Did you click on the unrated flag on the main menu? Or what do you mean? The unrated file on Lewdpatcher is the current one.

Dumping Maureen is wrong. You need the Hero + Girlfriend path.

Gallery function on the main menu is still under development with low priority. Load your save and click on the phone. There you have an app called gallery, which you can use for scene playback.
T've already installed that version but still stucked there

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I actually don't know how the engine handles it.I thought it couldn't do it at first.Possibly, The .rar file is not fully encrypted that's why. You can still see the files.So it is possible to read files(hash value), and maybe there is also a way to add files into that.
The engine doesnt require encrypted files so you can overwrite images for example or add to archive and its non-encrypted.

Dec 7, 2018
Okay so its telling me to go to the Park, but i need to "wait outside" for Juli, and it won't let me go to the anywhere on the map. Did i break it?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
nope mate, there is still one locked scene in day 8 , only hospital wake up and BJ HJ second is locked*
bj hj second is only hj for people that dont go juli path. so you will actually just see less in that scene and the scene goes a bit differently. if you have hj+bj you see all of the goodies

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay so its telling me to go to the Park, but i need to "wait outside" for Juli, and it won't let me go to the anywhere on the map. Did i break it?
you should just be able to click the house exit door after talking to her in the big bathroom, that aint working? o_O

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
You need to download v0.5.1PE_1P (available on OP).

Install Microsoft Visual C++ (vcrun) 32bit (x86). Select the right language!

No, you don't need a powerful PC. I play the game on Win10 through a Virtual Machine!

Pls provide more information about your System. Or try to find the right vcrun version for your systen.

Check software if there is a installed version already on your computer and uninstall it. Try to install vcrun again. Maybe x86 and 64 libraries.

Rejected? Did you click on the unrated flag on the main menu? Or what do you mean? The unrated file on Lewdpatcher is the current one.

Dumping Maureen is wrong. You need the Hero + Girlfriend path.

Gallery function on the main menu is still under development with low priority. Load your save and click on the phone. There you have an app called gallery, which you can use for scene playback.
I add my last save

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes