pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's still a bug, but when u go back to day 2 u got asked to wait outside for Juli to get ready.
When u go out u have to go to the park ( so says the hint system), but for some reason it wont jump to the park area when clicked.
Is there a fix I missed?

View attachment 212158 View attachment 212157
Having the same issue. I have tried re-loading older save but no joy. I think that path is borked somehow.

Reactions: taylordemote

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Incest patch doesn't seem to be working on P1, didn't extract or anything, followed the directions, but still says family friend, etc.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Update was pretty good. But there was an inconsistency that was kinda crap. Between the beach and the Home Scenes activating, I had to go to the Tattoo Parlor. The Home scene wouldn't activate unless I did.

Incest patch doesn't seem to be working on P1, didn't extract or anything, followed the directions, but still says family friend, etc.
Yeah I ran into that too. There's a button on the Main Page to switch to the Unrated version.

Reactions: Novacorps

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
is it possible that version v0.5.1P1 is buggy? I'm supposed to talk to Bacon, visit him and catch him watching his mother in the bedroom. After the whole dialogue, I should still talk to him, but when I click on Bacon's house on the map, nothing happens.
Did I miss something?
Can anybody help me further?
Desweit I would like to know under which location the save file is saved by the game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Did you click on the union jack with unrated on the main menu?

Update was pretty good. But there was an inconsistency that was kinda crap. Between the beach and the Home Scenes activating, I had to go to the Tattoo Parlor. The Home scene wouldn't activate unless I did.
Yeah I ran into that too. There's a button on the Main Page to switch to the Unrated version.
Do you play the patched version or the old one?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey,
is it possible that version v0.5.1P1 is buggy? I'm supposed to talk to Bacon, visit him and catch him watching his mother in the bedroom. After the whole dialogue, I should still talk to him, but when I click on Bacon's house on the map, nothing happens.
Did I miss something?
Can anybody help me further?
Desweit I would like to know under which location the save file is saved by the game
Grüß' dich!

you need the patched version.. (see OP). After moving your old save to the new game, your saves will be stored in a hidden folder on drive C: check changelog (also on OP) ;)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes