Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Update was pretty good. But there was an inconsistency that was kinda crap. Between the beach and the Home Scenes activating, I had to go to the Tattoo Parlor. The Home scene wouldn't activate unless I did.

Yeah I ran into that too. There's a button on the Main Page to switch to the Unrated version.
Yeah you were really perhaps supposed to do that before the beach, thats why, i didn't want to lock it out completely because people would miss the content, and there is no turning back after the kitchen scene when you are back. It will be better later when i will develop a new sort of task list to accompany the hint system.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Are there really different story paths, because I am only pursuing the milf character and it doesn't seem to be affecting much? If anything there does seem to be a slight negative effect from my attempts to exclude the other characters

florr

Mar 25, 2018
Hello,

I have a problem the game is not starting. it shows me this

1546456689686.png

And afterwards it closes everything takes 1 second.

Where should be the problem?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Really like this game but patch is little bit short for 1.5 or 2 mounth ı guess
Let me ask, how much you accomplished in the last 2 months?

It is a two-man-project and both are working fulltime (9am to 5pm at least). There is not much free time they have, and they still spent it on the game... even right now!

The new update has around 400 new renders (single images and animations together). Comparing this with other Devs is this a normal update.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes