TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It seems weird alot of people say this update was short. Took me a couple hours to get through it... maybe they're on a single girl path so just missing all the harem route stuff (which is A LOT)?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Guys, the patcher that @KeinBa posted may be causing a bug for people with day 3 after bathroom to go wait for juliana. This is not something that is in the full game update, something with his patcher must have caused this because we have been testing for hours and we can't reproduce it except with the install patch that he provided.

can people confirm that if you had this issue getting stuck, that in fact you used the patch EXE?

It's either that or the version uploaded her on F95 has some bugs in it that the patreon downloads do not, because we don't get the issue with the patreon downloads

Kind Regards
/Aesouh

Reactions: Serra Angel

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Always read the Changelog if there is one, not everyone updates their version numbers the same.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Let me ask, how much you accomplished in the last 2 months?

It is a two-man-project and both are working fulltime (9am to 5pm at least). There is not much free time they have, and they still spent it on the game... even right now!

The new update has around 400 new renders (single images and animations together). Comparing this with other Devs is this a normal update.
Thanks Cold arctus, the last release contain almost 1200 renders including animation... haha! Honnestly cannot do more, Oh i can fill some lot of generic stuff but that not what i want!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes