Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
any one getting a black screen after entering your name starting a new game now? doesn't seem to go anywhere no matter how many times i click or how long i wait.
already tried deleting every thing and re-installing.
Did you check the original post on install instructions? install the x86 version of the redist 2015 pack linked in op

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
yeah down loaded it last night and not running the patch. do i require the incest patch?
no its not that patch, the game was updated to P1, thats the patch we're talking about :) so if you start the game, and in bottom right corner it says 0.5.1 PE P1 then you have the latest

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
yeah it has that down the bottom 0.5.1pep1 but i'll go a few pages back and attempt to find it and read up on it. thank you

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
would not let me install the packs posted 2 or so pages ago i just get a set up failed thing. using windows 7 too just in case that fact matters at all.
it is a shame i am having troubles with this new version as ii do enjoy this game.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
would not let me install the packs posted 2 or so pages ago i just get a set up failed thing. using windows 7 too just in case that fact matters at all.
it is a shame i am having troubles with this new version as ii do enjoy this game.
Not really sure if something is wrong with your game client then if you already have P1 version, did you download someones save or do you have your own from the start?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
was gonna try... but not runnable in linux (even with wine). @dev pls make linux-friendly release :)
Native linux release might come sooner rather than later, but its a bit low priority, fixing mac first.

I'm pretty sure arctus posted something about running it on linux as well, but right now i think he is playing from VM.

And someone did run it on wine a few posts back and it worked so i don't know

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Native linux release might come sooner rather than later, but its a bit low priority, fixing mac first.

I'm pretty sure arctus posted something about running it on linux as well, but right now i think he is playing from VM.

And someone did run it on wine a few posts back and it worked so i don't know
Thanks for the info, will wait for the native linux release :)

Reactions: cold_arctus

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
not using a save file i downloaded the newest file last night from the op. deleted the old file. then extracted the files and started a new game. entered my name and then got the messege about going back and changing things then just a black screen. no save file used or present.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
not using a save file i downloaded the newest file last night from the op. deleted the old file. then extracted the files and started a new game. entered my name and then got the messege about going back and changing things then just a black screen. no save file used or present.
check op install instructions and get the 32bit (x86) microsoft patch. That should do the trick

Reactions: Canto Forte

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
tried that followed the instructions including removing the old 2015 thing from control panel to be hit with can not install notice once again....... last versions of this worked fine now for some reason i am having more issues than ever b4 now god knows what other games i can't play after removing those files that now i cannot seem to replace..... (frowny face)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Always read the Changelog if there is one, not everyone updates their version numbers the same.
I'm not sure, If its 5.1PE or just 5.0 was the last version that I played, it ends with day 6 (threesome scene) . Does the new game version implements Day 7 now ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
was gonna try... but not runnable in linux (even with wine). @dev pls make linux-friendly release :)
It works with wine, but you cant see animation in the game. This is the reason, why I had to switch to Virtual Machine to play the game.

No tips are working for me. F***. Never change a running system.
What kind of problem to you have? Can you describe it bit more?!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes