cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Installed. Restarted the PC. Still not working. Just subtitles and no incest patched(language)
Does the game work now for you? If not, pls provide a screenshot of your installed software.

Im still having the problem where any of the animations try to load up they crash the game
Yeah.. the animations are little troublemakers.. pls check if you got all windows updates (incl. additional) also try to install Windows Feature Pack (mostly for European and South Koreans):

Also install K-Lite Mega Pack - It helps to repair broken windows codecs.

The last thing you can do is, to lower the resolution and switch to windowed-mode. On my Virtual Machine it helps to progress the animation.

steve1228

Sep 5, 2017
On day 3 after talking to Julia in the bathroom I can't seem to trigger the shopping event. Is there something I might be missing?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I figured to try that one as well, and I clicked "repair" when the file opened, and rebooted, and it still is giving me the black screen
Are you sure you installed Visual C++ 2015 and not a newer version of it.. If you have a newer version as 2015 pls uninstall them and install the one from this link:

A 64bit Windows system need both libraries (x86=32bit and x64=64bit). Make sure you got them.. Also check your Windows Updates for broken Updates from the past....

On day 3 after talking to Julia in the bathroom I can't seem to trigger the shopping event. Is there something I might be missing?
I was able to reproduce this problem, but the funny thing is.. after some tests it worked again. So, pls save your game before you go outside to wait for Juliana. Load the game, go to your room and click on the computer. Your dialogue panel opens and choose "Last choice" on the bottom right corner. Go back until you can spy on Nika in the shower again. Replay these part until you end up to wait outside for Julian.... Check if the shopping events starts or the maps opens..

EDIT: Not sure, if the map has an "Back" button on the right corner.. yesterday I clicked on something there and the shopping event started..

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Alright finally got around to playing this. Okay that not completely true I think I tried this a while back. It was a little glitchy in places (could of been my computer). So i said i would pick it up again after a new update. Then 6 months later BOOM I remember this title and try it again.

Must say there has been a major improvement from when i first checked this out.

It was nice to play a different type of game. i don't think to many adult games use time travel. Only a few come to mind.

Animations look great and have been improved.

All the renders look fantastic. Top grade. Especially all the ladies.
The moth... I mean Landlady reminds me of a neighbor I had when I was a wee lad. You know i'm not the biggest fan of smoking IRL but when she does it. It's a bit sexy. Maybe cause it a game and not real life. So I can enjoy it here.
Love the si..... i mean roommate. Attitude, petite frame, and tats.
Gaz is probably my favorite out of the ladies. Big fan of goth, punk, and the like.
Bacon's mom is quite the sexy milf. To bad my friends mom's weren't that hot.
It would be easy to make the girlfriend a bitch. That way we could cheat with no problem. Nice job at changing my expectation. Especially when she officially shows up. Awesome. She's a keeper.

Congratulations to @Motkeyz, @Aesouh, and the Timestamp community for putting together this game.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

d1

May 17, 2017
you miss an important windows 7 update! Here you go:

Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

thanks! its fixed now

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice Game. I really enjoyed it. Love the Sister.

This game definitely have a smoking fetish. I really dislike smoking IRL (It would be a deal breaker for me), but it's not too off putting in the game.
MILF and smoking...I don't know. Females that smoke tend to age badly in my experience (bad skin).
It tends to be more forgiving to man. (Must be the patriarchy!!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick question. Do you ever need to access the inventory manually?
So far it seems like it does it Automatically. Are there scenes I might have missed due to not using inventory items?

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes