sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
No, fan walkthrough is for early versions in OP. Use the hint key (H)
Do the choices in 5.1 have an impact on the hero/harem vs wimp paths? I guess staying with Nika is obvious in that regard, but what about bein nice/rude to Gaz and that old woman at the beach?

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Anyone have full gallery save or walkthrough? Have been following the hint but apparently, I still miss a shit ton of scenes from day 3 onward

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone have full gallery save or walkthrough? Have been following the hint but apparently, I still miss a shit ton of scenes from day 3 onward
You can't unlocked them with a single save file.. The game is based on choices and paths, for example Hero or Wimp path etc.This means you need to play the game with different decisions etc. to unlock other images and videos. So far the Hero path has most content.

But yeah, if you download the CGrips you can see them all.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I'm getting a "Failed to load mono" notice and the game won't start. Hadn't had any problems with previous versions. I'm running Windows 10. Originally I had the 2017 c++ redistributables, so I tried uninstalling them and installing the 2015 versions (both 86 and 64). Didn't help. Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

Thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm getting a "Failed to load mono" notice and the game won't start. Hadn't had any problems with previous versions. I'm running Windows 10. Originally I had the 2017 c++ redistributables, so I tried uninstalling them and installing the 2015 versions (both 86 and 64). Didn't help. Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

Thanks.
Do you have anything inside the mono folder? EmbedRuntime? etc?

Is it possible your AV deleted them?

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
You can't unlocked them with a single save file.. The game is based on choices and paths, for example Hero or Wimp path etc.This means you need to play the game with different decisions etc. to unlock other images and videos. So far the Hero path has most content.

But yeah, if you download the CGrips you can see them all.
That is the thing, I have no ideas what did I miss and what path am I on..

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017

Thanks.
There might be something wrong with your Mono folder.Download this and overwrite the files.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Motkeyz @Aesouh i think you might be interested in this thread because your game is on his patreon site too.
Thanks already aware, probably 50 developers already reported DMCA claims and i also sent them on twitter yesterday, really scummy, but then again we're sitting on a pirate site here.. Though it's different because f95 doesn't earn specifically from our game.

There are also other sites that then mirrors from f95 and puts the games behind add-links and crap, without crediting us whatsoever. Also scummy business...

I guess the fortunate part is that there arent too many people getting scammed with this on the patreon page for this, more sorry for the pledgers than the guy scamming right now.

We kinda "tolerate" f95 and it's the only forum as well where i frequent and give support directly, very actively, but we also really hope that people who likes our game supports our patreon legit, since it helps the development of the game. There were concerns before from people that we might not deliver frequently or keep our good quality up, and hopefully we have been able to prove ourselves well since the engine change 8 months ago, been like 5 releases since the engine change and overwhelming positive feedback :)

Hopefully that scummy patreon page will be taken down soon, thanks a lot for caring and sharing the link! :)

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
The game is very good and the renders are awsome...i really like the sis how she looks...i didnt finish the game but hope there is some content with her.The only downside are the dicks OMFG 1 foot long dicks
If he goes balls deep in the ass it should come out through her mouth :)) so funny

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice Game. I really enjoyed it. Love the Sister.

This game definitely have a smoking fetish. I really dislike smoking IRL (It would be a deal breaker for me), but it's not too off putting in the game.
MILF and smoking...I don't know. Females that smoke tend to age badly in my experience (bad skin).
It tends to be more forgiving to man. (Must be the patriarchy!!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick question. Do you ever need to access the inventory manually?
So far it seems like it does it Automatically. Are there scenes I might have missed due to not using inventory items?
Thanks for the kind words :) No we do have plans for the inventory but its not really used yet more than to check what items you got and you can also open your phone from there. Later on we will open up to interract with stuff or even characters using inventory but we are not there yet and have not find a good reason to do so yet, we will not add that element just "because", it needs to make sense, might even get to some basic item combining later too but we shall see :)

/A

Reactions: Serra Angel

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The game is very good and the renders are awsome...i really like the sis how she looks...i didnt finish the game but hope there is some content with her.The only downside are the dicks OMFG 1 foot long dicks
If he goes balls deep in the ass it should come out through her mouth :)) so funny
The oversize dick has a name! Dong! - Really this is how Motkeyz called it and it is a big fat joke to him :D

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is the thing, I have no ideas what did I miss and what path am I on..
You can see the path you are on by checking your replays, for example after park scene on day two, you can see if you are hero or wimp, depends on the heather choice there, but also to get threesome and whanots you really need to be on a juli path to get to the kitchen dream scene i think on day 3? it should also pop in the replays if you have it, it's an extra scene to the kitchen that only happens if yo udid everything with juliana, i think the only excepted part is doing the last peek in the big bathroom when she is peeing. So do everything you can with juli, be nice to heather, and that should work

Reactions: Serra Angel
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes