zion2376

Dec 4, 2017
hi guys..
need some help here... i did installed MS Visual CC+ 2015 x86 and x64, but still got black screen after entered name when starting a new game.. i try to download save file from this thread and the game works fine..
so could anyone pls upload save file at the begining of the game.. its my first time playin this.
thanks.. sorry for my english

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
Before the update, I could have a threesome with Heather + Juli at day 6 and now I can't. This was removed or is locked?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
anyone know if saves are kept yet?
I mean, they used to be in the game folder always, if you check the patch notes for 0.5.1 in op there are some new details about the save stuff

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Well, Aesouh, I think this update (and the issues people are having) is making this the fastest growing thread! :p Silver lining! :p

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, Aesouh, I think this update (and the issues people are having) is making this the fastest growing thread! :p Silver lining! :p
lol. Well at least the issues were solved, the one issue someone had with triggering juliana seems to be extremly difficult to reproduce, i downloaded the version on the forum and it also worked for me, pure mystery.

Finally i can rest a bit :) Looks like people are enjoying the update as well, and i guess a lot of people might be replaying as well to try a different path if they didnt see all the goodies from last version and start of this one :p

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
lol. Well at least the issues were solved, the one issue someone had with triggering juliana seems to be extremly difficult to reproduce, i downloaded the version on the forum and it also worked for me, pure mystery.

Finally i can rest a bit :) Looks like people are enjoying the update as well, and i guess a lot of people might be replaying as well to try a different path if they didnt see all the goodies from last version and start of this one :p

What a flurry of problem posts!! :oops: Take a break, pal! Pop some champagne or something! :cool:(y)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What a flurry of problem posts!! :oops: Take a break, pal! Pop some champagne or something! :cool:(y)
I wish, watching a movie right now, but don't even feel like playing right now haha. maybe a bit later =) Trying to take a break at least!

Reactions: Serra Angel

iBolit

Jan 10, 2018
Got stuck on first usage of Time Machine, when I went first time to Garage, then back home. She is in the master bathroom, I have a chat and then - game does not continue. Nor on map, nor anywhere at home...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
still stuck in part saying "go to bacon" after the beach, installing visual C++ x86 did not worked for me :(
Did you update your game to the lastest version, sounds like you are not on the P1 update. @KeinBa released a small patch a few pages ago, you could try using that.

Reactions: asdasddsasdds

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
any one getting a black screen after entering your name starting a new game now? doesn't seem to go anywhere no matter how many times i click or how long i wait.
already tried deleting every thing and re-installing.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes