GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
sorry.. yeah, you only can replay those scene, which path you took. You need a wimp and hero path save file to see all scenes or you wait for a CGrip...

EDIT: A russian torrent tracker already offer to download CGrips.
I see, thank you. I'll be a wimp later (in game, in real life I'm some kind of wimp in daily basis).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If i don't rename it to "English" my game freeze as soon as i press the "Load Game". I did try without deleting anything and just to copy paste .rar file but incest patch didn't work. Long story short, i had 2 options, 1-) Do it with your way and play it without incest or 2-) Do it with deleting English inside of Language folder and rename the incest rar file into English and place it into Language folder which worked perfectly for me. I am not sure if it is wrong way or not ( Clearly wrong way according to you) but i cannot play it with your way.
Did you even click the flag after you added the patch?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How are ppl having som much difficulty with thes language patches? I think its one of the more elegant solutions for adding translations i've seen so far.

THANK YOU! It took a lot of effort to get this in right... Yet I think its so unusual and new way of doing it that people still have to get used to it, who knows, perhaps it will become more of a standard in the future for games.

Oh well I am very happy with how it turned out, i'm sure people people will get used to it and love it soon enough. Specially those that want to rock other languages.

/A

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@UncleVT As i see few request about the walkthrough and as mine is link to OP, i was wondering if you can take it down?
Because it is no longer up to date, 2 versions behind, and i won't have time to update it ! So it might be confusing for somes, better to unlink it. I think.
Likewise, someone might want to create a new one, better and complete.
Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can not install backup someone has a solution?
Backup? Do you mean your save file? or the patch version? Or MS Visual C++?

my game save file
Did you get this notification already? If yes, your saves are in a hidden folder %LocalAppData%/.../saves.

If not, copy your old save folder into Unconditional Love_Data.. start the game and get this notification.
save.png

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@dark act
Timestamps, Unconditional Love Update Only [v0.5.1PE P1]

View attachment 212145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot for making these! Could be something for me to look into as you said after, regarding using it in general. I mean i did provide patrons with a patch file as well, so it was only a 29 mb download for those that already had the game, but it was an extract and overwrite ordeal, i guess your patch also does the same

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Probably because of first impression. It had a rough start you had to replay the game over and over with each update. Seems like past few months they found the spot they like and can just build from there.
No this is not true... The popular games section has been closed for over 6-7 months now and they are not adding any games to it, thats why there is a featured games section on the site now since the new version of f95 came out. You can read about it more on the site updates.

They might remove the popular games category alltogether, i guess we'll all see, because that thing is old now and not updated.

Edit: The popular games section used to be defined by two criteria, 2 million thread views and 300 pages of comments, we're well past that.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT As i see few request about the walkthrough and as mine is link to OP, i was wondering if you can take it down?
Because it is no longer up to date, 2 versions behind, and i won't have time to update it ! So it might be confusing for somes, better to unlink it. I think.
Likewise, someone might want to create a new one, better and complete.
Thank you
I think worth to keep it due it's very useful for new players. Added the version though.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
OK i fixed my bloody white / black screen and is true that require that microsoft patch from 2015 but i had an error and i fixed my issue with this then i could install the microsoft visual patch with success and no more black / white screen
Tnx guys and lets see if is worth it :))

PS: and from that list of download i choose x64 at the bottom of the list

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK i fixed my bloody white / black screen and is true that require that microsoft patch from 2015 but i had an error and i fixed my issue with this then i could install the microsoft visual patch with success and no more black / white screen
Tnx guys and lets see if is worth it :))
Windows update system is the worse I know of.. It is so easy to break a windows system just because some Windows updates were not installed correctly in the past. One of many reasons why I don't like Windows!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes