Romaru

May 29, 2017
I installed the fix and already had the windows update installed but I still have this issue where I can't progress in ANY of my saves. When I start a new game there's no dialogue it only says stuff like "intro 1,2,3,4 etc" then stops after the intro is done. 123456.png

taylordemote

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know if it's still a bug, but when u go back to day 2 u got asked to wait outside for Juli to get ready.
When u go out u have to go to the park ( so says the hint system), but for some reason it wont jump to the park area when clicked.
Is there a fix I missed?

1546423767350.png 1546423551372.png

Reactions: Xumeey

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
I installed the fix and already had the windows update installed but I still have this issue where I can't progress in ANY of my saves. When I start a new game there's no dialogue it only says stuff like "intro 1,2,3,4 etc" then stops after the intro is done.
I had the same issue when I renamed the file, then I just copied it as it is (unrated.zip) and the dialogue are fine but it seems nothing changed: Juliana is still best-friend mother, for example; also I don't have to apply it, it's already selected when launching the game, like that:
Cattura.JPG

I don't know, maybe I'm still doing something wrong?

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I need help! The hint says to talk to Bacon, but i can reach his house. I have downloaded the latest v05.1pe

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I've tried to put my old saves into the new Unconditional Love_Data folder, but they don't work. In fact, the game does not appear to detect them. Is anyone else having this issue?

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I reinstalled the windows and that
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x86
And i get this " Setup failed" " 0x80240017 - Unspecified error "
But the program from 2013 i could install
And still the doesn't work...still black screen
Then i thought to play another unity game so i downloaded BigBrother and that work
I think from my perspective this game require a very powerful PC

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing you travel back in time, and end up screw your own mother... paradox here, you might end up become your own father, lol.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know you guys but I cannot open the gallery. How to open that shit? I already finished the game. At least the whole patch.

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone answer me where the content on this update ends? and i got some problems with some routes

Blowjob scene flashback (youg juliana and neighbour i cant remember the name) where should this scene pop up?

-I got this scene after the threesome on Present time

-Also got this scene after watching the neighbour taking a shower after talking to bacon in hes House, but when i see the Flashback on Past-time, the game doenst take me to the threesome in the Present-Time.

After the Beach where they play Truth or Dare, MC Sister says to head home, after leaving the beach i cant unlock any more content, people are talking about Hospitals. So i dont know what to do... Start all over?

Cellphone
Day 6
Day 8?!?
easteregg event?!?

2274918_0.jpg

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes