Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Everyone who is stuck on day 6, do you still have the datapad in your inventory? (press I in your game) If so, i might be getting closer to solving the issue, but the problem is actually from the last version, not this one. Probably in the way how the last version ended for those that did not see the threesome,

So those with issue.

1. Did you finish the last version with the threesome?
2. Do you still have the datapad in your inventory if you press I?

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay i found the problem with stuck on day 6, this happens because i forgot to add a block, so you actually triggered the hallway scene way too soon. It was not supposed to happen this early for some people and this causes the stuck error. I will now correct it, i will see if i can add something in the code to unfuck some peoples saves due to this issue.

Normally you should return the data-pad to bacon, go to the beach, get booze from the grocery store and then go home to get the hallway scene, but right now i in the code we accidentally allow the hallway thing to happen before any of those, that is a problem.

It will take me a bit longer to do that but at least it will be done right.

/A

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Okay i found the problem with stuck on day 6, this happens because i forgot to add a block, so you actually triggered the hallway scene way too soon. It was not supposed to happen this early for some people and this causes the stuck error. I will now correct it, i will see if i can add something in the code to unfuck some peoples saves due to this issue.

Normally you should return the data-pad to bacon, go to the beach, get booze from the grocery store and then go home to get the hallway scene, but right now i in the code we accidentally allow the hallway thing to happen before any of those, that is a problem.

It will take me a bit longer to do that but at least it will be done right.

/A
Sounds good. Thanks for the hard work!

Ill just wait a week to try it and hopefully a walkthrough for the current version by then.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I fixed the beach problem on day 6, and i used @danielmv123 save, it also corrects your save file automatically if this happens to you and will rollback all the stuff that you were not supposed to do yet, so yes you will get some repeat scenes but everything should work. I'm gonna test this save to the end and then compile a fix.

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
anyone interested with my save file its after beach party and its fixed
The people that had problems with after beach scene should not play these saves because actually they missed a lot of content before. The whole reason they get stuck is because the game thinks they are further than they are. Its better they wait until P1 coming soon.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
What are you talking about, the game has been save compatible for like a year almost.

Since 0.4.0 all saves are compatible forward, but before you had to copy the save folder every time, and in this version i changed it so that in the future you dont have to copy, so you have to copy one last time from your old game folder ... saves are located in unconditional love_data/saves, and move it to the same place in the new folder, start up the game and there you go.

There has been instructions and questions about this for months now...
mmm, not sure what Im doing wrong then, cuz I tried to bring saves over from the last version, but they don't show...I'll look at it again, thanks

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
going take it thats the order for ones without threesome? I finished without any issues as usual...
Irony is much as I decompile recompile his code i should have issues LOL

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is it me or is this update very short? It ended after Maureen steps in the room?
Fun games are always short, but did you pay the threesome? if not then you probably missed out on a lot of content before too, some people that i have gotten saves from with problems have skipped a major part of the content really due to previous choices

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes