Xanado

May 9, 2018
i seem to be stuck on day 2. at night the 2nd time you get up to the noise of the couple (parents) having sex you are in your room but nothing is clickable. clicking the hallway does nothing . the quick navigation opens and closes but you can't navigate anywhere with it. i played the previous version and i didn't get stuck there. maybe i'm missing something ?
Stuck on night 2 peek - (Workaround: Save and load the save again, or watch a replay first and you can then navigate) - Issue is fixed in next patch.

Reactions: cold_arctus

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry if this has been covered before:

The incest patch instructions are very vague in that you need to move the incest patch to the "languages" subdirectory AND move the existing "English" file out of that directory. You also need to rename the incest patch zip file "english"

Rawrtiludrop

Mar 19, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? I'm stuck at when Old Man Jones went back into the time machine and took the data pad.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry if this has been covered before:

The incest patch instructions are very vague in that you need to move the incest patch to the "languages" subdirectory AND move the existing "English" file out of that directory. You also need to rename the incest patch zip file "english"
That's because you're not supposed to do that. Don't give out false information...

The instructions are clear. Move the language file into the language folder, start the game, and then click on the flag to pick the language... No renaming, definitely do not delete the english.zip

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry to ask this again but is there anything we can do with the Galley button in the main menu yet or is it for a future update?

Untitled.jpg

Thanks

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
That's because you're not supposed to do that. Don't give out false information...

The instructions are clear. Move the language file into the language folder, start the game, and then click on the flag to pick the language... No renaming, definitely do not delete the english.zip
I think it would've helped to mention how to change languages. TBH I didn't even notice the flag until I read your post.
But still thanks!

Reactions: Loosy and kxjoh32

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
It just occured to me ... It's surprising we've made it all day without some asking for/posting a save from the end of 5.0. Or asking for cheat codes. That's pretty unusual. Maybe because it's the holidays.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
Any ideea why my saves are not working propetly? When I load it my saves are from 0.4.3 version. I have version 0.5 in pc and the saves workes fine if i start 0.5 but when i start 0.51PE it won't work and it will show the 0.4.3 saves

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Any ideea why my saves are not working propetly? When I load it my saves are from 0.4.3 version. I have version 0.5 in pc and the saves workes fine if i start 0.5 but when i start 0.51PE it won't work and it will show the 0.4.3 saves
you need to move your 0.5.0 saves, you must have copied the wrong save folder? Just put your 0.5.0 saves into %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Reactions: madao
Jun 12, 2017
ET MAINTENANT LE WHITESCREEN EST RÉSOLU !!! Les utilisateurs de WOOOSH: Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 32 bits de

thank you I installed it too and it works!

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes