Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Need Help.
I'm stuck at Day 3 "Rewind"
When Mom or Jul in Big Bathroom, say "wait for me in outside".
The hint is say "go to the park", but when i go out in map area no cut scene, and in park button no respond?
Is there a bug, or my decision is mistake?
Anyone give me some idea, please..

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Need Help.
The hint is say "go to the park", but when i go out in map area no cut scene, and in park button no respond?
Very usefull WT in OP ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Very usefull WT in OP ;)
The WT does not help with this wonky issue..

Need Help.
I had the same issue.. what I did was:

Use Last Choice option to the point were you spy on Nika in the shower.
Make your choice in the kitchen
go to Old man Jones garage
check on Juliana on in the bathroom
go outside through the door

if the map shows up; click on back

@Yamiro did you start a new game or did you use an old save?

Ivan19011989

Feb 14, 2018
Hello! Tell me how to use Russian translation? Which folder to insert? It seems everything has already tried, but nothing changes.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello! Tell me how to use Russian translation? Which folder to insert? It seems everything has already tried, but nothing changes.
Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/ ,

Then click on the flag in the game on the right side to launch the language :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Your instruction is simple and easy to read at least for me :D. Hopefully Mac user will understand it :LOL:.

Do you want to add how to install Winetricks and corefonts to your instruction? - Because the game need them also (in the option menu for changing the screen resolution).

Thank you again for your help with that!
Well, :poop:. I took out the winetricks/corefonts stuff because it didn't look like it was used. Well, it is, in 1 place. The resolution selection menu. I'll add it back in.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, :poop:. I took out the winetricks/corefonts stuff because it didn't look like it was used. Well, it is, in 1 place. The resolution selection menu. I'll add it back in.
Do you also experience that animation sometimes works and sometimes not?

Did you test animation on a 64bit prefix? It is not working for me :cry:

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
I downloaded 051_PE_P1 and started a new game. When I click "Save" the only option is "New Save" and when I click on this the save menu disappears. When I click "Load" there are no files. I noticed that the game created a Save1.save in the main Timestamps folder, and created Save1.png in the Unconditional Love_Data folder. I navigated to C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local and there is NOT a VNGINE or Timestamps folder. I checked Roaming, nothing, but in LocalLow there is a VNENGINE folder containing Timestamps/Unity/*crazy memory address*/Analytics which doesn't have anything to do with saves.

I deleted my game, downloaded the current download link again, and the same thing is still happening. What gives?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded 051_PE_P1 and started a new game. When I click "Save" the only option is "New Save" and when I click on this the save menu disappears. When I click "Load" there are no files. I noticed that the game created a Save1.save in the main Timestamps folder, and created Save1.png in the Unconditional Love_Data folder. I navigated to C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local and there is NOT a VNGINE or Timestamps folder. I checked Roaming, nothing, but in LocalLow there is a VNENGINE folder containing Timestamps/Unity/*crazy memory address*/Analytics which doesn't have anything to do with saves.

I deleted my game, downloaded the current download link again, and the same thing is still happening. What gives?
It does sound like you have the game in a folder without writing permissions.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

C:\Users\?????\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you also experience that animation sometimes works and sometimes not?

Did you test animation on a 64bit prefix? It is not working for me :cry:
No, I'm to lazy to figure out how to make a 64bit prefix! :)

I wonder if you need to copy both sets of DLLs, system32 and wow64sys, to their respective folders in c:\windows.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Edit: 64 bit wine is not supported/tested well on OSX, because of an ABI incompatibility. From :
Current Wine includes support for 64 bit Wine on Mac OS X; however, this has not been tested very much, and some applications may never work due to an .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Edit: 64 bit wine is not supported/tested well on OSX, because of an ABI incompatibility. From :
Thanks for the feedback..

However as soon the animation starts my CPU temperature goes up like crazy.. and during the gameplay most of the animation do not work but they work through the replay function on the phone app. o_O

Reactions: Motkeyz

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback..

However as soon the animation starts my CPU temperature goes up like crazy.. and during the gameplay most of the animation do not work but they work through the replay function on the phone app. o_O
I just launched the game fresh, and the animations didn't work. I quit and launched it again, and they work fine, the day 1 HJ scene on a playthrough and on replay. I wonder if it's a Wine Staging 3.19 vs 4.0 issue. I do know that MoTH broke on a Wine Staging somewhere after 2.21, and was fixed on or before 3.19.

I wonder if the temperature thing is the same thing as @lb2017 is seeing:

This game could use a V-Sync option, Getting 4000 + fps and my GPU fan is going crazy, Forcing V-Sync through Nvidia control panel doesn't seem to work either.

Other than that i'm enjoying it.

@Aesouh I don't know if anyone has already spoken, but House Map doesn't appear when you press *N*
View attachment 214970
and the latest version of the game

View attachment 214971

I'm seeing this too. I thought it was because of my config (running under VirtualBox), but if you see it too it's probably a real issue.

It’s “Tab” for house map (Quick Navigation).
It’s “M” for town map, enjoy.

"n" is supposed to bring up the house map. See "Controls" in the options. The house map is the 2nd to last image in the OP. It's different than Quick Navigation.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes