Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This game could use a V-Sync option, Getting 4000 + fps and my GPU fan is going crazy, Forcing V-Sync through Nvidia control panel doesn't seem to work either.

Other than that i'm enjoying it.
There is a vsync option and it was actually set from the start the problem is that for some reason i forgot to set it as default, so you're running on the "fastest" video profile which has no vsync, i will force the vsync by default for hte next update, or possibly another patch we will see as i already started modifying some other things that are not done.

If you can find somewhere to change the video quality profile in the registry for the game or from a default config file you can set it to profile 5 which is the highest, it also has vsync enabled

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I love this game, it's one of the best. The renders, histoy, characters.... all of that.
The last update is short, but awesome. Nika is my favorite character, the HJ to MC make me crazy. I want more of her in the next update.
Congratulations Motkeyz, you will continue to have my full support.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
All im getting is white screen, anyway to fix this? And yes i looked at the first page but i didnt find any 32 bit, only 64 bit and 86 bit versions.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I love this game, it's one of the best. The renders, histoy, characters.... all of that.
The last update is short, but awesome. Nika is my favorite character, the HJ to MC make me crazy. I want more of her in the next update.
Congratulations Motkeyz, you will continue to have my full support.
Thanks @Ikki no Phoenix i appreciated it! Last update wasnt short, it was 1200 renders!!!! and it wont ever be bigger than this until we get lot more support that help us to bought dedicated computer and cards to render more and faster. I'm at full capacity right now, in term of time creation and hardware :)

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks @Ikki no Phoenix i appreciated it! Last update wasnt short, it was 1200 renders!!!! and it wont ever be bigger than this until we get lot more support that help us to bought dedicated computer and cards to render more and faster. I'm at full capacity right now, in term of time creation and hardware :)
Oh, I'm sorry, I wanted to say that it was short to myself, because I really enjoyed it. Tks again for your work. And now, waiting for the next update. ;):LOL:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lochbrae

Apr 28, 2017
Query folks, if this is answered somewhere im sorry but when i run game title screen comes up fine and when i click on new game this comes up. Any idea's please?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Query folks, if this is answered somewhere im sorry but when i run game title screen comes up fine and when i click on new game this comes up. Any idea's please?
Read OP (first page)... It's also known as white/black screen problem and has been answered over and over...

Enjoy the game!

Dec 31, 2018
Hi guys,

I am new to the game but what I can tell so far its awesome stuff.

I have one serious issue at all - the games seems to be a bit laggy and the animation scenes seem to not play properly - the run for one second then stop and never continue.

After a restart of the game today I was able to play a few animations from the gallery but after a few minutes they stopped working again.

Any advise to this?

I am using a Lenovo T420 (Win 10) with internal and dedicated GPU the problem appears on both GPUs.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys,

I am new to the game but what I can tell so far its awesome stuff.

I have one serious issue at all - the games seems to be a bit laggy and the animation scenes seem to not play properly - the run for one second then stop and never continue.

After a restart of the game today I was able to play a few animations from the gallery but after a few minutes they stopped working again.

Any advise to this?

I am using a Lenovo T420 (Win 10) with internal and dedicated GPU the problem appears on both GPUs.
Pls check if all updates are installed incl. additional ones (GPU driver etc.).

Try install this one here: (only for European and South Korean user):

Install K-Lite Codec Mega Pack to repair broken windows codecs.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks got it. By any chance dont ya have full galery saves my friend? Thanks again.
Gallery is not yet implemented, and there is no such thing as full replay saves, because some content is locked behind some paths. Some have less content, some have different content, some have more.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes