Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Goddamn this game is good.
Whosever idea it was to have young Julia and Heather, you are an absolute genius, they look so cute and perfect.
Blew my mind when i saw them, now that's a clever use of time travel shenanigans.
This was always the plan since day one :) Glad you enjoyed it, we love it too. Motkeyz did some damn good work on both young Juli and Heather, there is a lot more to come, and including other characters too that you may have already familiarized yourself with :) We are finally getting more and more into the actual crazy of the story, and judging by some reviews of the game that they may be getting a bit confused by the story. Well, some of the things in the future might explain why some of the crazy goes on now, and some confusion. If you think we leave some open threads from earlier, there may be a reason for it too :)

Stay tuned for the future updates and also of course our sneak peeks on discord and on patreon :)

/A

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I just downloaded the game and for some reason the renders don't have good quality..Any ideas why?
What are the spec of your screen, maybe try to change resolution, or resolution in game. You are only second person to mention this out... And we are unable to reproduce.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Feb 27, 2018
It looks like im the only one who have a problem when i need to go to the shop with Julia, the hint say's i need to go to the park but i can't, i select it to go but can't. The only site can go is to the MC house, and i already go to all rooms including the big bathroom where the MC say's sorry for the flash, and dont know if there's anything im missing out.
But i simply think is an bug of my archives or something like that badly.

Srry if my inglich is that bad ;3

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It looks like im the only one who have a problem when i need to go to the shop with Julia, the hint say's i need to go to the park but i can't, i select it to go but can't. The only site can go is to the MC house, and i already go to all rooms including the big bathroom where the MC say's sorry for the flash, and dont know if there's anything im missing out.
But i simply think is an bug of my archives or something like that badly.
No, you are not the only one. Pls use "last choice" function and go back until you spy on Nika in the shower and peek again on Julia in the "big bathroom" and leave the house through the door.

If the Town Map appears, click on "Back" in the right corner on the bottom. It is possible that you have to do it a few times until the shopping event starts.

Feb 27, 2018
No, you are not the only one. Pls use "last choice" function and go back until you spy on Nika in the shower and peek again on Julia in the "big bathroom" and leave the house through the door.

If the Town Map appears, click on "Back" in the right corner on the bottom. It is possible that you have to do it a few times until the shopping event starts.
thx ;3
psd: i dunno how to do the line above the image so i just put it here

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys iam in day 3 and see about 6 animations and gallery not open why? is there something i miss to see animation again in gallery when it will open !!!!!

dondani

Jan 24, 2018
OK i fixed my bloody white / black screen and is true that require that microsoft patch from 2015 but i had an error and i fixed my issue with this then i could install the microsoft visual patch with success and no more black / white screen
Tnx guys and lets see if is worth it :))

PS: and from that list of download i choose x64 at the bottom of the list
Do i have to download and install all these files and then install the icrosoft visual patch?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
thx bro :D one more thing why animations somtimes freeze and i must reload and start again and again until i get full animation done can i fix this ?
yeah... check your OS for updates (incl. additional) and make sure your video codecs are not broken.

If you use Windows 10 N pls install Windows Feature Pack... otherwise install K-Lite Codec Mega Pack to repair possible broken codecs.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes