a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
The game does have a kinda unexplainable bug right now that is reported, we still cant explain why shopping with juli sometimes work and sometimes doesnt (wait for juli outside), we are still kinda trying to figure it out. But the workaround was to last-choice back to nika shower and then forward again and it works. Mystery really, either its an issue by itself or caused by another underlying issue. Will get to the bottom of it eventually :)
I received 2 messages from my charges about this error. they also treated her with the last choice

Reactions: Aesouh

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Guys, did you read the installation guide on OP regarding Win 7 dlls etc? Because without them, you will not see a single animation in the game via Wine.
Were you replying to the correct message? ...because nothing about my comment or the guy replying to my comment had anything to do with seeing the animations.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hi @phreakinowski I have updated with this version, but I am struggling to find Mac saves on my hard drive. I have a PC as well, but prefer the Mac and using Wine. For the Mac location for the saves that you mentioned in your comment which version of Wine are you using I've had no luck locating them?

Thanks
I am using WineStaging v3.19... but the real key is that they are stored in a hidden directory on the Mac, so unless you enabled seeing hidden directories they would remain invisible to you. Open a Finder window and view the inside of your user directory, then use the key combo Command + Shift + "." (the period key) and this will enable the invisible files to be seen in the finder window. You can now navigate to "your user name"/.wine/drive_c/users/"your user name"/Local Settings/Application Data/VNGINE/Tiimestamps/saves.

Hope that helps clarify :)
(Edit - also just remember to repeat that key command to re-hide the invisible files when your done)

Reactions: JohnJG

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Were you replying to the correct message? ...because nothing about my comment or the guy replying to my comment had anything to do with seeing the animations.
I know you were not talking about animation. I just wanted to remind you for not forgetting them, or you will not see any animation.. ;) But you also should know, that this solution might be buggy..

Reactions: phreakinowski

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am using WineStaging v3.19... but the real key is that they are stored in a hidden directory on the Mac, so unless you enabled seeing hidden directories they would remain invisible to you. Open a Finder window and view the inside of your user directory, then use the key combo Command + Shift + "." (the period key) and this will enable the invisible files to be seen in the finder window. You can now navigate to "your user name"/.wine/drive_c/users/"your user name"/Local Settings/Application Data/VNGINE/Tiimestamps/saves.

(Edit - also just remember to repeat that key command to re-hide the invisible files when your done)
Thank you @phreakinowski I will try that out.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

Found them. Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated.

It might be worth getting posting it on the OP for other Mac users.

Thanks Again. (y):coffee:

Reactions: phreakinowski

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Found them. Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated.

It might be worth getting posting it on the OP for other Mac users.

Thanks Again. (y):coffee:
The save path is for every wine user the same one...If you use wine I anticipate you know how to set up a wineprefix (bottle) and locate your saves .. ;)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Guys, did you read the installation guide on OP regarding Win 7 dlls etc? Because without them, you will not see a single animation in the game via Wine.
I am able to view animations without any issues. It was a simple case of not being able to locate the Mac saves, which are a hidden file. Pleased that the problem was happily resolved.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
CG for v0.5.1 PE
Okay its next week...
no one posted links so here is mega folder with Images only Videos only and one with both

REMOVED LINK DUE TO PPL FILING TAKEDOWN NOTICE BE IT DEV or STAFF no clue but was rude they could have pm'd

Last edited:

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Well, if i may, the videos are intended to play on loop in the games, coz it makes sense this way, looking at it with a classic player outside the game is ... well.. less more appealing !
You can still admire the technics but loose so much fun and means !
lol you seriously don't know howto operate your media player? they can loop too....

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
lol you seriously don't know howto operate your media player? they can loop too....
Bacca is right though most media players have a delay in the loop due to reloading The file, in the game it just seamlessly loops the datastream, tried with VLC and some other media players even with SSD's. The cut is not long but you notice it's like a stutter every loop

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
most that want the files any how are the ones on phones that want to check it out so they don't have access to game anyhow

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hehe, i do know how to and i got your point.
I just express a point of view, i think the anims of the game are more fun and enjoyable being played on loop ingame.
Just like paintings, they can be nice to see on you Pc screen but nothing compares to a real museum experience.
Your rip is cool, i just point out a way to enhance the experience.
There's so many other angles where you can mock my tech dumbness but not this one ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz and UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes